Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arent our mothers less or no shallow

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
Think about, women are attracted to good looking men, some women would even reject men based on thinks they can't control like height, and face.

See step 0 post here:

But your mom, or basically our moms was different, she gave your dad a chance, and now your here!
Can you still accuse your mom of being shallow/hypergamous. Your existeness, or simplu ours is proof that she was not shallow/hypergamous. She probably despises you thou.

I know in some instances its vice versa, aka for example tall dad, short mom, son 5'6 etc, etc.

Do you guys see the "water is wet" theory im trying to say. Your mom, but mainly you is dealing with the consequences of your mom/parent choice.

I just got unlucky, my mother is no different from any other foid of her race, class or status and is Chad only

My dad had a good face, low inhibition, and jbf.

My mother is actually the one that gave me most of my bad genes I believe. She seems to have Asperger's, and so do I. My father was NT as fuck. She also has OCD which was passed on to me, only I got it way worse than her. I did get my weak chin from my father though. My mother had objectively a better face than my father before she was obese when they first met. In the later years, my father's face looked better than hers simply because he was not obese and she was.

My mother married a man shorter than her.