Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are your parents blackpilled??

• Thread starter cannotintofriends
  • Start date
cannotintofriends

cannotintofriends

over
★★
My mommy is obviously bluepilled, as there are no blackpilled femoids :feelsUnreal:

but my dad, well when i talk about w*men with him he seems knowin the truth. For examples he talks how women are stupid, shoud be wifes or cooks and nothing else. He taught me not to pay attention to woman talking, being angry or showing other emotinons etc. Also in his youth he was a somewhat good looking, but now well baldness and somewhat obseity got him, his skin is not tight as it was. Was i blackpilled for my whole life??

By the time he became blackpilled it was too late

no they are :bluepill: AF

Bluepilled mostly, although my father tried to take at least parts of the :redpill: throughout his life, but failed miserably.

Plus, foids are more blackpilled inherently than most males can imagine.

I blackpill the fuckers :feelskek::smonk::smonk::smonk:

They are getting a bit blackpilled, seeing I have never had a foid like me

No, they still believe love in this day and age, is the exact same as their time :feelsjuice:

No my father is a bluepilled cuck who never taught me how to talk to females i wish i my dad taught me how to treat females like shit to get to sleep with them but its too late now