Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you white or ethnic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date

White or ethnic?

• White

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • Ethnic

Votes: 70 57.9%

• Total voters
JFL at that ratio. It’s over for ethnics.

JFL at that ratio. It’s over for ethnics.
But all past surveys showed that this forum was majority white, are more ethnics finding this place?

But all past surveys showed that this forum was majority white, are more ethnics finding this place?
The other surveys had more of a divide amongst different groups of ethnics. Blacks, latinos, and curries are all under the same category ITT.

Dunno. im strange. Several people told me I look like my nationality cant be determined. Im original from spain but people told me things like "you arent from here are you? you look like center europe"

Dunno. im strange. Several people told me I look like my nationality cant be determined. Im original from spain but people told me things like "you arent from here are you? you look like center europe"
You're an aliencel

Zyros eyes demon

Mixed with white and Middle Eastern.

just lol at the results on this. "Bitter white men" my ass

mostly whitey but sometimes people say I look middle eastern

White, german

White, Slavic, Aryan=R1A haplogroup haver.

Turkic looking white mutt, I could pass for white in New York but not in Europe.

You have to actually try to be ugly if you are white.

whites have no reason to be on an incels site
We have western feminism. There are no submissive white women thanks to feminism but there are plenty Kardashian-like fake gold digging whores.

Slavic, with a name that could be used in the US but would instantly let the person seeing it in my job application know that I am an ethnic

If I was white I'd have a gf. Whites are volcels.

White as the night boyo

half english half nigerian full autist

Any Mexicancels here? Seems most ethnics are black/Indian/Arab

The other surveys had more of a divide amongst different groups of ethnics. Blacks, latinos, and curries are all under the same category ITT.
You have the link? Wanna see the exact ethnic makeup of the site.

Cute avatar btw

White. But i may aswell be a deathnik

The most underprivileged type of ethnic: slavic