Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you volcel if you wouldn't rape someone even if you had a chance to, or if it was legal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date

Are you a volcel if you wouldn't rape a woman?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Call me a cuck, but I am not interested in rape. It provides no validation, it's illegal, and I just find it sickening. Same thing with sexual slavery/human trafficking.

inb4 IT-bait. I am genuinely curious.

Women have to be willing to have sex with you to be volcel. No rape, no transactions, etc.

No, even if it was legal i would still find it to be detestable. Legality doesn't make somthing ok or moral.

read the subject carefully before voting. it's a trap!

No. Volcel are those who can obtain validation but choose not to. We incels want validation from a woman, but rape is not validation.

No, even if it was legal i would still find it to be detestable. Legality doesn't make somthing ok or moral.
yet everyone voted no before i casted my vote lol. it asking if ya want to volcel, not rape! :)

Raping someone doesn't change your status as an incel. Getting in ltr and not being cheated on does.

No. It's not about the sex, it's about validation and the feeling of being loved. you dont get that from forcing yourself on other people or paying them to love you on an hourly rate.

I have no interest in raping anybody

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back