Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you touch deprived

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
You need human touch to be totally happy and healthy

What lack of affection can do to you?

Humans don't simply want touch; we need it. In the absence of positive human touch, you can develop a condition called touch deprivation. Touch deprivation can increase stress, depression, and anxiety, and lead to numerous additional negative physiological effects.

I used to be and it destroyed me. Now I know the touch of gigastacys :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Yes, I did get some before when I was younger but it all vanished after puberty. No foid wants to touch me, unless you count hitting me once

Yeh chronically, but I'm used to it.

I dont like to be touched, i would only like if it were sexual or romantic.

Nothing feels better than having your head scratched :ahegao:

This is basic knowledge except for the lefti retards out there.

> it’s only in your head :soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
I am so touch starved:cryfeels:I like to take long watm showers and I have 4 pillows whipe sleeping

i am touch emaciated

Yes, though it hardly matters when I can touch my mouth with my palm.

sir, this is incels.is. yes, of course everyone here is touch deprived :feelswhat::feelswhat:

NOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU INCEL NAZIS DON'T DESERVE LOVE & AFFECTION!!! YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO TOUCH EITHER, SWEATY!!!!!

Image 2020 12 09 222437 2

YOU ARE ALL DANGEROUS WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISTS AND RAPISTS! HELP, SOMEONE CALL THE FBI! A CHILD SERIAL MOLESTER IS ON THE LOOSE! YIKES YIKES YIKES!!!!!

Soyboy soy

Last edited:
I never understood that hole important of touch thing. I never had people really physically touching me

Yes but before I was hugged by a girl 8 years ago I honestly didn't care and wish I never experienced affection these days. Before that I genuinely hated being touched and it still makes uncomfortable but I miss it deep down

Well whaddaya think?

I just want a hug :feelsrope:

Yep. Because that i hug very often to a pillow

This article is for n0rmaflags. So much plandemy shit. I was happy that it occured, I hate normalfags. But one the other side, I think about invest into weighted blanket. And the paraph about ptsd matech with the incel wiki

This is basic knowledge except for the lefti retards out there.

> it’s only in your head :soy::foidSoy:
The lies are really starting to enrage me. How the suffering is denied.:feelsdevil:

Same.

I was browsing those sex dolls the other day.
I wish I could buy one,but I live with family andand if strangers found out in my place,they'd humiliate me to death:feelstastyman:

I wish I could buy one,but I live with family andand if strangers found out in my place,they'd humiliate me to death:feelstastyman:
I can't afford one in this 3rd world shithole.

I'm stuck with my 4 pillows for a long time.

i am, no one wants to touch me

Hold frame and don't care what others think

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back