Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you the ugliest person you know?

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
Serious replies. No larping

Probably top 100

No this one guy from school had me beat, mostly because of his atrocious eczema on his scalp. He was taller than me though so eh idk

No, biggest trucel I know is a hapa framcel manlet.

in person? I think so, because I do not have many people in my life just family and work people and some of the university, I'm uglier than anyone in these groups that I mentioned.

Yes. I've never seen a person truly uglier than me (overweight does not count).

There was two guys in school who were my looksmatch. I literally cant think of anyone uglier than me that ive known though. scary.

To know in person i guess, i am close to be that but still No.

Currently? Yes but there was one kid in high school that was fucking hideous. People called him Pinocchio because of his nose.

Felt sorry for him tbh.

No, I have seen some seriously deformed people, but I'm probably in the top 10.

No but I’m close

Not even close tbh

I dont think so, but I'm not a great judge of attractiveness aside from obvious comparisons such as Chads vs. incels.

I know a guy whose acne scars turned his face in a moon surface. Like being unattractive as sin wasn't enough .
At least i didn't get acne badly.

I'm within the top ten ugliest humans I have physically encountered.

Hmm... no. I have run into a few people here-and-there who have been below me in looks. Some of them I'm even surprised they are still alive. I can't help but feel really sorry for them...

I'm probably the top 10 of the ugliest people I know but no. I know of someone who is super fucking gross to look at. Thing is though he has down syndrome so I do sort of feel bad for him but on the flipside he gets government money, his sister takes care of him, and he also has a wife with down syndrome who is equally hideous to look at and they apparently fuck like rabbits since the sister is always complaining to them that she doesn't want to fucking see them going at it in her house.

So in a way he is kinda living the life. Too stupid to know how fucked he got it in life but at the same time just stupid enough to fuck an ugly girl with down syndrome and have everyone want to help him because they feel sorry for him.

I know some uglyer men but in my social group i'm the uglyest.

I'm the ugliest in my age group probably. I haven't seen someone younger than 20 who was that ugly.
I've seen a few older guys that are uglier than me though.

No. I know some guys on my class. One is a 5'2 manlet with alien head shape and recessed chin and another is 5'5 incel.

It's truly over for them tbh.

I'm probably the top 10 of the ugliest people I know but no. I know of someone who is super fucking gross to look at. Thing is though he has down syndrome so I do sort of feel bad for him but on the flipside he gets government money, his sister takes care of him, and he also has a wife with down syndrome who is equally hideous to look at and they apparently fuck like rabbits since the sister is always complaining to them that she doesn't want to fucking see them going at it in her house.

So in a way he is kinda living the life. Too stupid to know how fucked he got it in life but at the same time just stupid enough to fuck an ugly girl with down syndrome and have everyone want to help him because they feel sorry for him.
Just be down syndrome theory

Out of all the people I have ever seen in my entire life I am the third ugliest. The second ugliest was a 5ft2 obese asian and the most ugliest I have ever seen was a Balding, short, chubby, and myopiacel ginger kid. I have 1/10 skin genetics though and the skin is the largest organ in the body and having bad skin signals to everyone genetic abomination with trash hormonal profile, so some people would consider me to be the ugliest.

No. I know a 2/10 midfacecel.

No, there will always be someone lower unless you're a true cel

Yeah I am the ugliest person in my whole area.

One is a 5'2 manlet with alien head shape and recessed chin and another is 5'5 incel.

It's truly over for them tbh.
Out of all the people I have ever seen in my entire life I am the third ugliest. The second ugliest was a 5ft2 obese asian and the most ugliest I have ever seen was a Balding, short, chubby, and myopiacel ginger kid..
height>face