Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you supposed to take your hood off inside

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Say its a cold night and its raining outside so you have your coat hood up. You enter a fairly busy supermarket to do some shopping. But you'll only be there for 10-15mins max. In that period are you supposed to take your hood off? Bear in mind its still raining outside so you'll need it anyway
Serious question

Last edited:
Don’t mindlessly follow conventions boyo

I dont. Bur i got weird stares from the cashiers. Which made me wonder
It’s probably because you’re an incel bro. And even if it was due to the hood, they have no power or influence over you so their opinion shouldn’t matter

Not if ur baldcelling.
Also wearing hoods inside is like a secret handshake among incels.

Depends if you want to be part of the “standard norm” or not. Ultimately it’s up to you tbh

I don't see why not. What are they going to do?

Yes, you're supposed to take your hood off inside, it's normie convention.
But I wouldn't really care.

I usually do because if you are ugly they just assume youre there to rob the place, so taking off your hood at least makes them feel slightly better because they think even if you rob them the cameras will film what you look like

Last edited:
I usually do because if you are ugly they just assume youre there to rob the place, so taking off your hood at least tells makes them feel slightly better because they think even if you rob them the cameras will film what you look like

make these fucking normies scared

Yes, you're supposed to take your hood off inside, it's normie convention.
But I wouldn't really care.
Yeah seens to be the case but i was never really sure
I usually do because if you are ugly they just assume youre there to rob the place, so taking off your hood at least makes them feel slightly better because they think even if you rob them the cameras will film what you look like
True man

You have to unless you're a white wasp tall Chad.
I don't understand why people get so offended by hoods.

You have to unless you're a white wasp tall Chad.
I don't understand why people get so offended by hoods.
Retards tbh

They have to stare at every slight thing that doesnt conform to their retarded nonsense conventions

Idk, i take my hood off inside always tbh.