Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are you stuck in a loop?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★
I need to leave the house of my family to grow my hair ,for that I need money, I need a degree to get a good job,for that I need money to pay college. Even if I move out for college I'd stay in a dorm that close so I could save money. When I'll return after 2024 I'll stay at my family house , I'd need to cut my hair again.
I need to go to a white church, I don't have car ,I need a good job for a car.....
I hate every single I have to show up to this retail job.Only going to college could save me

Adding to the fact I'm stuck in the past , realizing I'm 25 and my best years are wasted. Teenlove fucked me more than ever. Each late night I'm creating scenarios with women in my head. I completely missed teen love (kindergarten, middle school, highschool, college)

I unfollow many fappable women on IG,I'm currently on day 4 with no fap. It'll take me time to break this white woman addiction. I am still attracted to big boob/ass women

Last edited:
What will you're parents do if you grow out your hair?

What will you're parents do if you grow out your hair?
You know how Haitians christmaxed parents are?

They will say it's bad behavior, it's the devil that's making me do this. Only thief or bad people let their hair like this. At worse they might say if I can't comply to the rules I'd be obligated to leave the house.

They will say it's bad behavior, it's the devil that's making me do this. Only thief or bad people let their hair like this. At worse they might say if I can't comply to the rules I'd be obligated to leave the house.
Brutal.

I was gonna say to just grow your hair out and ignore the hate from your parents but if they're gonna kick you out then ig it's better you just keep your hair short

Brutal.

I was gonna say to just grow your hair out and ignore the hate from your parents but if they're gonna kick you out then ig it's better you just keep your hair short
Yeah
When I was in my home country I got away with it bc my father was not in the country but my mother hated me.

My aunt and her husband are very christmaxed,their children have short hair too . They'd say I'm giving bad examples

Attachments

• main-qimg-6c97f59ea0b4792ffa46e4e6ed938645-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-6c97f59ea0b4792ffa46e4e6ed938645-lq.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4

Whatever you say BBQ

hair like what?

I've never used any money to cut my hair. I use scissors 1-3 times a year so that I can see better.

When I was in my home country
where are you now and how did you leave Haiti and will you come back?

Schizo parents

Every day is the same

If you went to a college in Haiti, you should bite and just start over with college. Do freshman year over again.

It's likely even if your transcripts come, the credits won't get accepted

If you went to a college in Haiti, you should bite and just start over with college. Do freshman year over again.

It's likely even if your transcripts come, the credits won't get accepted
I got accepted as a transfer student. I have to provide my transcripts evaluation from NACES member. Most credits won't transfer.

since when you are back? why didn't you log in for months?
Since yesterday. I didn’t log in because I was on the run from the authorities. I am officially an outlaw and have been labeled as a highly dangerous terrorist under the banner of the incel ideology. I’m afraid I can’t speak further on this

Since yesterday. I didn’t log in because I was on the run from the authorities. I am officially an outlaw and have been labeled as a highly dangerous terrorist under the banner of the incel ideology. I’m afraid I can’t speak further on this
and now you ran away from them?