Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are you stressed when you must pass near high school hookers ?

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
It happened once again in my life. I saw a group of 5 high school hookers in the street and I was obliged to change my direction to avoid to pass near this group. I saw far from them that they noticed me and that an unpleasant behavior from their side would follow.

It is really frustrating that high school teen hookers amuse themselves to bully me even now when I'm a 51 years old incel !

It happened once again in my life. I saw a group of 5 high school hookers in the street and I was obliged to change my direction to avoid to pass near this group. I saw far from them that they noticed me and that an unpleasant behavior from their side would follow.

It is really frustrating that high school teen hookers amuse themselves to bully me even now when I'm a 51 years old incel !
51 jesus :( the future that awaits lads. how you went on that long ill never know

Very much so.

51 jesus :( the future that awaits lads. how you went on that long ill never know
yes, always same miseries that never stop :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::blackpill:

you can just see your miserable future :forcedsmile:

They deserve to be run over (in Saints Row 2)

High school teen hookers bully me during 35 years :feelsohh::feelsohh::blackpill:

People on the street dont bother me, i dont pay atention to anyone.

People on the street dont bother me, i dont pay atention to anyone.
even high school hookers ? :forcedsmile:
there was only me and these 5 hookers ready to attack :feelsohh:

High school teen hookers bully me during 35 years :feelsohh::feelsohh::blackpill:
1986?
Pinochet was still in power. PanAm was a big company. Cold War was a thing.
I mean, damn :worryfeels:

what exactly do they say? such is the pliught of a manlet. girls never talk shit to my face or bully me I guess because I am tall and athletic but sitll wont sleep with me cus im fucking ugly.

what exactly do they say? such is the pliught of a manlet. girls never talk shit to my face or bully me I guess because I am tall and athletic but sitll wont sleep with me cus im fucking ugly.
I do not know, I withdraw in advance far from them :forcedsmile:

If you are tall you have never such problems :feelsohh:

What are highschool hookers? I never saw hookers around my highschool

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back