Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are you still hangup over your highschool bullies ?

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
Im still hangup over my highschoolbullies, , i got mocked and ridiculed constanely, if there is one thing i can change , it would be to stop any mocking, i look back at the ocean of shit memories and i realized that in most of the instances where my bullies bullied me , they mocked me, imitated whatever i said or did. these memories still float around inmy head despite the fact that i matriculated 6 years ago.

idk what to do to wash away all the shit memories, i tried climbing mountains as a "challenge'' but that was fucking exhausting and as i was climbing down i was talking,swearing to myself over shit memories with my hs bullies ( i imagine myself in a confrontation against my hs bullies or coaches or teachers) , as i was talking to myself i was hyper aware if anyone was close by, ( when you visit these parks,game reserves,you can hear people conversing far away in the bushes ) . i couldn't really talk to myself for long because people were always nearby. i've tried whiskey and one time i burst into tears over memories over my highschool bullies

Yes grade school experiences shape your entire life. You can't be a functional adult when your entire childhood and adolescence was getting shitted on constantly.

Yes I still cringe about it everyday. They probably don't even remember me anymore.

Absolutely, especially because the ones that made my life hell all made out ten times better than I have. More money, happy families with loving kids, independent wealth.

Nope, I did not have any.:forcedsmile:

At 26, I have successfully emotionally disconnected from kindergarten and primary school (which is when I was bullied; my high school was good in this regard, fortunately), so I no longer randomly reminisce about the bullies from back in the day; they do not occupy my thoughts, unless I need to recollect them for a specific reason.

I never really got bullied after puberty. My bully from before those years is some obese hideous neet when I look at him on fb now. SO not really, he can't be doing too hot.

Yes in middle school. They made me develop social anxiety which later fucked me up in all aspects of my life. I daydream about murdering them often

I still want to attack the main bully.

Not for a long time. They dont deserve my time.

no I can't even remember their names lmao

half them ded anyway from overdoses or car accidents or w/e :blackpill:

Absolutely, especially because the ones that made my life hell all made out ten times better than I have. More money, happy families with loving kids, independent wealth.
Same but they were much higher status than me too

Im still hangup over my highschoolbullies, , i got mocked and ridiculed constanely, if there is one thing i can change , it would be to stop any mocking, i look back at the ocean of shit memories and i realized that in most of the instances where my bullies bullied me , they mocked me, imitated whatever i said or did. these memories still float around inmy head despite the fact that i matriculated 6 years ago.

Of-course. My own bullies laughed because they assumed I would tattle on them to our "teachers".

idk what to do to wash away all the shit memories, i tried climbing mountains as a "challenge'' but that was fucking exhausting and as i was climbing down i was talking,swearing to myself over shit memories with my hs bullies ( i imagine myself in a confrontation against my hs bullies or coaches or teachers) , as i was talking to myself i was hyper aware if anyone was close by, ( when you visit these parks,game reserves,you can hear people conversing far away in the bushes ) . i couldn't really talk to myself for long because people were always nearby. i've tried whiskey and one time i burst into tears over memories over my highschool bullies
no, I was the bully :feelsautistic:

but there are some fuckers that still piss me when I think about them. However I kinda got the last laugh with many of them by making fun of their insecurities and making them rage so Im pretty content with that :chad:

Only revenge will help you.

Good luck

EVERY DAY I AM RELIVING GETTING DROWNED IN A TOILET BOWL. Yet the pain of getting rejected by foids hurts even more

Last edited:
somewhat, but if i ever get the chance i will not fail to behead them

I didn't have high school bullies. I had bullies in middle school and some bullies in the street I'm living in. I really want to find them but I don't know their name. I just know the first name of one of them. FML