Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are you still an incel if you fuck a land whale?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Fucking a hooker does not count so does fucking a land whale like IT "Chads" count either?

Landwhales aren't humans.

Landwhales wouldn't even want to be with me jfl
Fuck landwhales tbh

No, anyone who had unpaid sex is a fakecel

No, anyone who had unpaid sex is a fakecel
Dont be silly you pay for sex one way or another, like the food to run body during sex.

If you can fuck landwhales but don't, you're volcel. Even a landwhale would laugh in my face.

ew no, if u cannot fuck a human girl your an incel

No. If fucking a landwhale doesn’t count then 70% of men are incels.
Which we know isn’t true.

If a man ascends with a landwhale he's usually a betabuxx provider idiot. I had a coworker once whos wife was a landwhale. He kept bragging about his "sex life" :feelspuke:

If a man ascends with a landwhale he's usually a betabuxx provider idiot. I had a coworker once whos wife was a landwhale. He kept bragging about his "sex life" :feelspuke:
ye

Fucking hell its over for many men

Yeah, it is.
Fucking a landwhale is the only sex at most men get.
Incels are the ones who can’t even get landwhales.

No. If you are not shagging a landwhale even though you are able to, you are a volcel.

But yes, in this way may be you are encouraging hypergamy, but that's another issue.

Someone is afraid to lose his account

The consequences of being ugly are enough for me not to care about my account jfl

I don't think people can be landwhales at 14 but that might just be me.

You are only not incel when you fuck a landwhale if you are a landwhale yourself

technically you are not

but you're still a fucking loser

It's ironic. Thats exactly what last German would say

1. landwhales hate incels because incels remind them how worthless these landwhales are, by actually thinking they have a chance with said whales

2. incels hate landwhales for being gross. other incels hate landwhales for being even uglier than said incels are and still rejecting incels :lul::lul:

i dont know because every land pig ive tried to bang has rejected me

I don't think a landwhale would have me and I am not into landfill.

"does having sex still make you an incel"

Landwhales aren't humans.
technically you are not

but you're still a fucking loser
It's ironic. Thats exactly what last German would say

lol
If shes a true landwhale (200kg+), id still consider that person an incel because the blubber toilet probably doesn't have any sexual interest in the incel, she just wants to feel fucked and the juggernaught foid is so overweight that it makes her hormones go haywire, making her overly whorey.

nobody really still wants to fuck incel by any means, and if theyre still 1psl i wouldnt consider fucking a walrus "getting lucky" or "ascending"
just my take though

If you have sex, then you aren't an incel.

If you have sex, then you aren't an incel.
Celibacy as an idea is not usually "must be a virgin, can never have had sex" but rather "has not had sex for a long period of time".

We quibble over what 'long' is. I reject the 6 month period proposed by some PhD foid, but 1 year sounds fine.

We should perhaps define different periods of delibacy, like annual celibacy (more than a year, "Ancels") and decadal celibacy (more than ten years, "Decels") and bidecadal celibacy (more than twenty years, "Scorecels")

Those who are wizards like me would be in an even higher tier, but I can't think of a good term based on thirty. So too would some guy who fucked a girl when he was 15 but then had no sex for 30 years and is currently 45.

If he’s a redneck or nigger then yes because niggers and rednecks love landwhales for some reason

fucking landwhales is worse than being incel