Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are you religious?

are you religious?

• fully religous

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • somewhat religous

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • none religous

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
Somewhat. Can't say that I'm fully religious as I'm still getting accustumed to my faith. Society went to shit, when it abandon God and found its own religion. I think the next logical step is to actually follow religion. There is nothing really for me in this world, I belong nowhere, so i might aswell dedicate my life and suffering to a God.

God where the hoes at?

I just can’t imagine why you’d be religious as an incel. Even if there is a god, they clearly aren’t on your side. Religion in general is low IQ. It’s pathetic that most of the world is religious.

I just can’t imagine why you’d be religious as an incel. Even if there is a god, they clearly aren’t on your side. Religion in general is low IQ. It’s pathetic that most of the world is religious.
Deep inside they know there is no god. They just use it to cope cause they don't like to think they won't last forever

No loving god would make me :feelsdevil:

I believe in reincarnation mostly, and if it’s ever proven it’s gonna lead to genocide :feelskek::feelskek:

seems as though my impression that most people here aren't religious is somewhat true.

Somewhat. Can't say that I'm fully religious as I'm still getting accustumed to my faith. Society went to shit, when it abandon God and found its own religion. I think the next logical step is to actually follow religion. There is nothing really for me in this world, I belong nowhere, so i might aswell dedicate my life and suffering to a God.
:cryfeels::feelskek:YO

I believe in incel saints like St Blackops2cel

Most of the discussion surrounding religion on this forum is retarded.

"There is no God because I suffer" is implying that the existence of God is only possible on the condition that every human in the world is satiated to the core.

The truth is, we don't know for sure. It's something so unknown that nobody can say with certainty whether God exists or not.

Hell is visible so don't try to prevent me from believing in Heaven.

Not religious but not atheist, I would say I'm agnostic.

Religion is just another tool to control the masses.

Most of the discussion surrounding religion on this forum is retarded.

"There is no God because I suffer" is implying that the existence of God is only possible on the condition that every human in the world is satiated to the core.

The truth is, we don't know for sure. It's something so unknown that nobody can say with certainty whether God exists or not.

Hell is visible so don't try to prevent me from believing in Heaven.
Heaven is visible too, you were just not invited.

If God does exist, he must have made me as a joke
Well, if he made you as a joke, you would be assisting him in his joke by not believing in him, so he can laugh when he tosses you in hell.

Alternatively, you could worship said God and avoid punishment, although that would be cucking to him.

So in a way it's a win-lose situation no matter what you do. That's another joke on top of it all.

i don't need a god, i need pussy

No, there is no god, there never was a god and there will be no god in the future either

Lots of burger ricecels cope with christianity I have noticed. As a percentage of the overall population, over-represented in churches it seems. You know where ricecels are also over-represented? Commercial gyms.

You know its over when you cope with church going and you're prime age.

Because so much of us are single and we do degenerate unhealthy things on our free time.

Meanwhile noodlewhores are dating and marrying outside of race enmasse. Anything but Asian. Sad clown world no doubt.

Last edited:
No ,because i'm not a sheep

No, there is no god, there never was a god and there will be no god in the future either
I am God and white Stacy's shall kneel before my cock on judgment day

I'm glad the majority said none religious.

I don’t believe in a loving god that creates birth defects, ugliness, and diseases

Yes I'm religious. I want to get back to my religion more often.

I am very religious. I worship Hatsune Miku every day Not a day goes by when I don't hear at least one song sung by her sweet robotic sounding high pitched voice. One day after I am dead and gone and no one remembers me, no one will care.

Religion is just another tool to control the masses.
And that's a good thing, normies and foids need to be kept on short leash.

Last edited: