Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you really incel, or do you just think you're incel?

What u mean by this bro?
It means I was the only one out of the group that wanted to talk to girls and wanted a girlfriend. My friends didn't really care too much for wanting to talk to girls, date, or get their dicks wet in general. All they ever wanted to do was get high, steal, and get in fights, but somehow they all managed to ascend later on in life...

What proof do you have that you are really incel? What confirms it?
That I've been redpilled and approached 150+ women, none gave me a real phone number,

After blackpill I tried tinder and got zero matches in a big city

Wow I figured out i was just thinking i am incel all along!

today I will bang stacies !!!

@Khanivore masha !

Are you really incel, or do you just think you're incel?
Since being an incel depends on a negative (women not wanting to be with you) actually proving one is an incel is nigh impossible (as it would involve surveying the vast majority of all women) so technically speaking "truly being incel" and "being reasonably sure" are practically equivalent.

43bef3ad328a8457d9b427a310001fab.png

I'm khhv insul, it's over!

yeah half of the manlets needs to be banned. fatcels and dickcels be banned also.

I'm ugly, not that tall, don't even interact with human beings other than my mom on a daily basis. Got laughed at and rejected by foids in school, ostracized by society, what more proof could you possibly want.

What proof do you have that you are really incel? What confirms it?
You really can't proof if you're incel or not. That's part of "on the internet noone knows you're dog" syndrome. But actually I don't wanna proof shit tbh. Think that I'm chad if you want that changes nothibg

I have approached dozens and was rejected.
I'm ugly,short ,poor, working dead end job ,shy,not the best personality,not funny, but this is not what classifies me as an incel.I tried to approach a lot of women and miserably failed.Not even a date.I'm slowly becoming MSTOW and learn to cope with it until I can no more.

Last edited:
I can't prove. You weren't with me my whole life to know. But I can prove I'm ugly and old, which is more than enough to be an incel nowadays.