Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you ready for an adult relationship ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Are you really ready for an adult relationship I hear so much talk about missing out on teen love but nobody hear talks about having an adult relationship I think it’s because many of you aren’t ready for that you guys just wanna sit around and dwell on how you never experienced teen love you want a relationship with no real responsibility you don’t want all the other things that comes with a relationship all you guys want is the sex and maybe the affection when it comes time to start having bigger conversations about Splitting bills rent your future together etc many of you will get scared and leave in an instinct you want a relationship so bad but you don’t want the responsibility of it you only want the fun parts of it

Yes I’m financially stable and I don’t mind providing for a women that truly cherishes me

idgaf about females i dont like their nature in general females are evil af i used to get bullied by them my coworker once said to me "if i was your mother i would kill myself" why the fuck should i seek partnership with those monsters wtf simps.is i rather smoke :smonk: fap and play videogames i refuse to be ready for monsters that hate me for no reason

Yes. I work and take care of myself. I don't drink or do drugs either.

-
Here it is bro:

Perkey

-

i want a relationship not really for sex but im definitely not prepared for it because i missed out on teen love in the first place.

Yes. I work and take care of myself. I don't drink or do drugs either.
Same. IT won't touch this.

However, socially, I haven't developed much past high school, and sexually and emotionally, I've been neutered by life. I can't imagine myself in any relationship no matter how much my life may be in order.

It's because it's impossible to trust foids nowdays. It's like giving a cash job to a thief... a very lame thing to do

No and I think I'll never be :feelsbadman:

I don't think I am, but I'll never have a relationship anyway.

Adult love>teen lovr