Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you planning on getting Surgery some day

Are you planning on getting Surgery some day?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
even if i had all the money it wouldn't help me, more reasonable would be to spend it on hookers or traveling to some gookland with least amount of geomaxxers

Only for my deviated septum perhaps one day but that's for medical reasons

Dental implants if that counts

Have maxillary advancement coming up on October 3rd for osa. Can't wait!

there is no way anyone here gonna get surgery. Incels=poorcels

I plan on surgically removing my head from my body (with a 12 gauge shotgun (in call of duty))

idk, I'm too lazy to figure out the logistics of it all

Yes, in fact I think surgeries could potentially save me or atleast make my life much easier

I think I have a mid tier normie potential, but I need a lot of shit, including LL, and my jaw's pretty fucked. I'm currently moneymaxxing to hopefully afford some surgeries in a couple years

Cope GrAY you sound Bluepilled
believing jewdogs (aka surgery) gonna save ur life is fairytail from disney. Also Paying to some foid doctors to fix your sub humanity is even more Joke

believing jewdogs (aka surgery) gonna save ur life is fairytail from disney. Also Paying to some foid doctors to fix your sub humanity is even more Joke
I would never let a foid doctor preform surgery on me also surgery can work for certain incels others have more unfixable problems