Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Are you not roping cuz of ur parents?

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
Im a 28 khhv with never ending bad luck. I want to rope before turning into a wizard. As soon as things get better for me even worse shit happens soon after. I am terrified of even being happy now or receiving any good news as I know something bad is soon to come. I find comfort in misery and being sad as i am used to it. My face has morphed into perma state of dead/no hope look which make people ask am I alright. I tried to rope, even got to the point of hanging the rope and tightening the noose but i just remember my mom and how heartbroken she would be. So i stay alive. Im afraid if my mother passes away i am going to do it. Anyone else not rope cuz of mom or dad yet? Sure after u rope , ur misery ends but it becomes worse for the people who care about u. The only thing in which im lucky in is having a mom who cares for me and it sucks at the same time as i cannot escape this brutal life.

i may be ROPING BECAUSE OF MY PARENTS!

Yeah it's sad because my parents have no idea how alone I am and how much I want to kill myself but they also create so many problems for me

Yeah it's sad because my parents have no idea how alone I am and how much I want to kill myself but they also create so many problems for me
They would rather buy a half a million dollar car and house downpayment than to stop my chronic pain for my nose

I'm not capable of killing myself tbh, that's why

Out of spite, I'm not.

Im a 28 khhv with never ending bad luck. I want to rope before turning into a wizard. As soon as things get better for me even worse shit happens soon after. I am terrified of even being happy now or receiving any good news as I know something bad is soon to come. I find comfort in misery and being sad as i am used to it. My face has morphed into perma state of dead/no hope look which make people ask am I alright. I tried to rope, even got to the point of hanging the rope and tightening the noose but i just remember my mom and how heartbroken she would be. So i stay alive. Im afraid if my mother passes away i am going to do it. Anyone else not rope cuz of mom or dad yet? Sure after u rope , ur misery ends but it becomes worse for the people who care about u. The only thing in which im lucky in is having a mom who cares for me and it sucks at the same time as i cannot escape this brutal life.
I stopped having suicidal ideation mostly because my depression and guilt and sadness changed. I still feel this way sometimes, but mostly, now instead of blaming myself I learned that much of my issues aren't in my control and aren't my fault. I became rage filled and angry at others because if anything, it's THEIR FUCKING FAULT that I feel this way because of how poorly I am treated.

I didn't do shit to deserve this. So I will be a poisinous toxic thorn in the side of everyone who decides to mistreat me. And I won't forgive. And I won't forget. Even if bitterness and hatred are the only things left that keep me going, I will still go onwards.

Out of spite, I'm not.
Based.

no tall buildings near by me and I aint drinking bleach or roping by asphyxiation in noose

i want to die quick and painless

I don't give a shit about them

They don't really care much for me. I'm not roping because I don't have something that would make it instant