Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you more angry or sad when contemplating your inceldom?

Q2CZ3p3

Q2CZ3p3

Banned
-
Try to think of it on a yearly or such average, and it might be interesting to see it alongside age data?

Sad myself, but it has come with age (passed 30 recently). Only momentary frustrations result in anger nowadays.

I'm the emodiment of hate.

It's a super bad feeling in your gut. Everytime you think about how you got dealt a bad hand, your rage, anxiety or depression sky rockets.

The blackpill is necessary though. It sucks, because it's the truth but it is necessary

Yeah it's important to remember that it is indeed over, it you have done sufficient non-aspie self evaluation lookswise. I do get a cold sharpened weird feeling when it really hits me sometimes, reminds of hate slightly, there is just no energy in it like before. Everything is exhausting as fuck.

Anger because incel suffering is so easy to prevent.

I was angry at first but overtime I kinda accepted my place as an incel

Anger and anxiety

I only get sad if I get personally reject or some women with more power than me in a context treats me like shit, like my ex coworkers used to do, but when I'm home neeting, there's no such thing as sadness

I get mad about it a lot but I don't have anyone to blame. There are plenty of women I see on a daily basis that I'm not attracted to, should they be mad at me for it? I don't think so.

Both. Sad because of my genetics, angry because it's not my fault. It's other people's fault.

Grotesque said:

so true

I experience a kind of cycle of depression and anger, on a yearly basis it's much more prevalent the depression

currently I am in anger, hope it lasts

You learn to accept it after some years.

Grotesque said:

Abortion?

I long for divine retribution.

Definitely sad since it's not anyone's fault that I'm incel.

Mostly sad. sometimes I find it absurd. I rarely feel anger or any emotion for that matter. Being able to isolate yourself in your room and sticking to it eventually erodes most anxiety, fear etc as there's nothing to trigger you.

Why not both?

Used to be more angry. Come to accept it more now.

Swecel said:
Mostly sad. sometimes I find it absurd. I rarely feel anger or any emotion for that matter. Being able to isolate yourself in your room and sticking to it eventually erodes most anxiety, fear etc as there's nothing to trigger you.

These days, I'm more angry at all these powerful cucks and cunts who force me to LIE about females, female nature, feminism, female privileges, etc., rather than about me being alone. Being an incel is not as bad as being oppressed and forced to lie, forced to pretend that women are oppressed and men privileged, that women suffer from "slut shaming" and a "rape culture" and that women are totally not hypergamous, hating low-status men etc.

Just sadness now. I am too Black Pilled to be angry anymore. I have accepted my fate, which is much healthier than raging about all the legitimate injustices of being a sub-8 man in this modern era of booming hypergamy.

I'm too fatigued to feel either. So I guess tired. I'm tired about the whole thing