Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are you Made fun of and taunted for being single?

Garfed347

Garfed347

Greycel
I always hate going out in public or large gathering and seeing some stupid abnoxious Stacy foid point ate me and make out with their ugly libtard soyboy boyfriend or make out in my face and whispering stupid shit I hate going anywhere I am 200lbs and not overweight almost a Chad and I get nothing.. I want to kill myself fuck normies I can't take society anymore anybody else have this problem.. :blackpill:

More times than I could ever count

No I don't go out

My sister once pointed out the fact that I'm single and she made a joke about it. Other than that, no. There's no point mentioning being single or virgin to anyone, because people will just think less of you

I was mocked and bullied for it back in grade school, but nowadays I don't go out much. I do get weird looks occasionally when I do. And I did have two female coworkers openly mock me to my face that I was a virgin recently. But it doesn't happen every day these days.

Made fun of or third wheeled heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back