Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you likely to father sons or foids?

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
In other words, I have read that depending on our family, you are either more likely to have more X chromosome sperm in your balls or more of the Y chromosome.

I am defenitly in the higher tier of spawning foids.

My dad

Idk much about his grandparents, they died young because of the war and my grand grandpa was an orphan. My dad just has his sisters and I never asked them much about them, they live in another city we have little contact, dunno why, I think my dad doesn't actually like them. However I once knew some very distant family of mine had some wedding but idk about their kids, I don't even fucking now if it was an uncle or aunt getting married.

His father, my grandpa had 3 daughters and him.

My mom:

Her grandpa had my grandpa, my uncle and my aunt (who emigrated to the USA and had a stroke). Here my grandpa has his brother (who has 2 daughters and one son, my uncle who himself has one daughter)

My grandpa from my mom's side had her and my aunt (she has no kids)

And here am I.

As you can see, there is prefference that X chromosome sperm are stored in my balls, but that is only an assumption, could be some gene preffering the Y chromosome has awoken in me or in my dad, and I have it now in me active, or the gene to have foids is active.

Purly descriptivly thou I think I am a male who would most likely spawn daughters then sons.

But you never know
And I will never know

Considering how unlucky I am either way, I propably have the Y chromosome in sperm producing sperm gene so its good I will not have any kids and they would become absolute fucking incels.

The likelihood of reproducing is lower than a foids iq.
But IF i were to get a foid pregnant, and she was pregnant with a daughter, I would have it aborted.
Forcibly if necessary.

The likelihood of reproducing is lower than a foids iq.
But IF i were to get a foid pregnant, and she was pregnant with a daughter, I would have it aborted.
Forcibly if necessary.
abort the mother