Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you lactose intolerant?

cognitohazard

cognitohazard

minmaxxed to betabuxx
★★
"Approximately 65 percent of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose after infancy. Lactose intolerance in adulthood is most prevalent in people of East Asian descent, with 70 to 100 percent of people affected in these communities. Lactose intolerance is also very common in people of West African, Arab, Jewish, Greek, and Italian descent. "

SEA but not lactose intolerant, but my sister is slightly

I will definitely shit my pants if I eat any lactose.
I actually avoid dairy products in general

Drink lactose-free or if your grocery has none buy Lactase drops and put it in your milk for a couple days.

It will break the lactose down into glucose and galactose and since they are sweeter together than lactose, you not only get milk you can drink but it will also be slightly sweeter and tastier. After drinking lactose-free for a couple months normal milk tastes like slightly thicker water to me, TBH.

Or even better, drink raw milk.

No I'm not. Can chug all the milk I want.

Lactose intolerance map

jbw

Nope, I’m not. And I’m very glad of this because I quite like dairy.

I wasn't when i was younger but now for some reason i get dizzy after drinking milk.

Yeas

Milk is for Fags and Babies

no but i have a very specific allergy to milk protein NOT lactose. If i have too much milk protein i end up in the hospital bc my shit harden to a rock and it cuts off my urinary tract until my bladder almost explode.

idk mr agent gray

No but i am life intolerant

Lactose intolerant people should try raw milk (unpasteurized milk). Almost everyone can tolerate it. It might be hard to get in some countries and states because of the corrupt FDA and politicians banning it.

idk mr agent gray
if I'm full SEA?
Yeah ik it sounds a bit sus but I share a particular trait with my sibling, and since the age gap and our family history, there's no way it could have been anything but another SEA to father both of us

Yes I am. Only losers drink milk.

I will definitely shit my pants if I eat any lactose.
I actually avoid dairy products in general

Do you abstain from burgers and pizza as they contain cheese?

When I used to gymmax I drank 1 liter to 1.5 liters of milk with whey protein everyday and I had no problems, but I can't even look at some foods like tomato and cucumber without shitting my pants.