Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are You Lactose Intolerant?

Well?

• I Am A God Like The OP, No Intolerance Whatsoever

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • I Might Shit Myself To Death If I Have A Teaspoon of Pasteurized Ice Cream

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Somewhere In The Middle, Leaning Towards Intolerance

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Some In The Middle, Leaning Towards Tolerance

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I myself am a nordic chad lactase persister. I can drink gallons of milk at a time and feel nothing at all. Maybe some mild bloating if I'm being totally honest, but only if I overdo it.

I am a genetic wonder. I digestionmogg most of the world. I can efficiently extract nutrients from the most objectively nutritious food on earth all day. My ability to pass this trait down should make me very desirable to women, so why haven't I gotten any pussy yet?

I can't drink milk without having diarrhea but I won't shit myself if I have ice cream

Lactose intolerance is a modern meme invented by the jews in order to hide the truth:

yes man. milk and derivates are shit anyways.

I don’t drink milk but I’m not lactose intolerant. I know cuz I eat ice cream xd. Also as a kid I drank a lot of milk.

I would probs trade my lactose tolerance with one of you if you would use it right
yes man. milk and derivates are shit anyways.

Does it mean I'm fucked if I wasn't breastfed?
Sorry to jump in but yes you're definitly fucked if you weren't breastfed. Guaranteed psychological weakness.

I can drink fuckton of milk I’m too a digestive chad

Not sure, I think so

I don’t really know I never had issues drinking milk when I was younger now I do.

Brutal lactose tolerance mogging. The lord couldn't stop with making you unable to have sex, he also had to make some people unable to drink milk.

Other than people from asia i didnt know there was any population that was lactose intolerant. Here in america, ive never met anyone white, black, middle eastern, hispanic, indian, etc. that was lactose intolerant. I did meet some crazy white lady who said drinking cows milk was cow abuse but that was it.

That cows milk completely unprocessed, just straight from the udder is top notch. Best milk I ever drank. I wish i could get some but you gotta buy it for some cray price around 10 bucks a gallon at a fancy farmers market.

im foid intolerant

I don’t have that shit

I haven't drank milk in a year now.

Is that unhealthy? I eat shit like ice cream, pizza, chocolate, cookies, curd, etc

I really hope I'm not stunting my growth. I need those centimeters.

lactose intolerance has more to do with your gut bacteria than it does to do with genetics. If you were to stop eating dairy products for a long period or if you took antibiotics you would likely become intolerant afterwards. This is what happened to me. I was eating dairy until I was 21 or so.

I really hope I'm not stunting my growth.
Probably not. Sounds like you're eating a lot of fat and sugar at the same time, which stimulates growth hormones indeed. That's what milk is anyway- fat and sugar. It just happens to have way more micronutrients than what you're eating, which could also help with growth.

No, since i'm a white god.

I go from skinny to pregnant with milk

lactose intolerance has more to do with your gut bacteria than it does to do with genetics. If you were to stop eating dairy products for a long period or if you took antibiotics you would likely become intolerant afterwards. This is what happened to me. I was eating dairy until I was 21 or so.
Idk. According to the stats something like 90% of east asians for example are lactose intolerant for life, and I bet they have a better gut flora on average than nordics -less bread, more fiber, more raw fish and meat. Although they do drink a hell of a lot of tea, which is horrible for the gut so idk maybe.
I go from skinny to pregnant with milk
Indigestion! Although come to think of it so do I when I have more than I should. Still no pain or diarrhea though.

Idk. According to the stats something like 90% of east asians for example are lactose intolerant for life, and I bet they have a better gut flora on average than nordics -less bread, more fiber, more raw fish and meat. Although they do drink a hell of a lot of tea, which is horrible for the gut so idk maybe.
Because they don't eat dairy. Lactose intolerance is determined by whether you have a specific type of species in your gut capable of processing lactose, and that species requires you to eat dairy in order for it to survive. If you don't eat any dairy it will die out and you become lactose intolerant.

Regardless of how healthy or unhealthy their gut flora is if it doesn't have this species they will be lactose intolerant

Last edited:
Because they don't eat dairy.
Well they can if they want. Plenty of cattle they have. No, no I think they tried it out in ancient times and god said please stop for whatever fucked up reason.

Well they can if they want. Plenty of cattle they have. No, no I think they tried it out in ancient times and god said please stop for whatever fucked up reason.
The whole point of what I'm saying is that it has nothing to do with genetics or race, it's based on diet and environmental factors, and also cultural factors because that dictates what you eat.

Give me some cottage cheese and watch me fart

The whole point of what I'm saying is that it has nothing to do with genetics or race, it's based on diet and environmental factors, and also cultural factors because that dictates what you eat.
It's both. Environmental factors for example can hardly different from race in this particular context.