Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you kinder with strangers or more "normielike"

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I've been thinking about how people treated me like shit in the past and how I kinda became antisocial as a result. Despite me avoiding others, I also crave relationships. I feel like if somebody walked up to me (my age) and asked to be my friend, I might find it weird, but still become their friend. I feel like normies wouldn't do that. Everything is pretty cliquey, so normies tend to be assholes to everyone outside their group.

I'm a robot to any normfags I have to speak to, which outside of working is just direct family. I think once or twice a couple of hobos came up to me asking for money when outside, that's about it.

Um. Not so sure about that. It's been a long time since I have had a proper non-short interaction with strangers.

i don't interact with strangers

It depends on the country you live in, the demographics in your area and the degree to which the people there have been inculcated with the prevalent popular cultural paradigm. I've lived in suburban, urban and rural places and can say that they are ranked in descending order of pretentiousness in exactly that sequence. People with money in the suburbs are the most pompous and condescending whereas rural peasants in America are the most hospitable and tolerant of anyone who doesn't conform to a particular social or cultural archetype.

I don't interact with strangers at all

I'm kind only to fellow subhumans

I dont interact with NPCs

If im forced to interact with anyone, im polite and kind. I prefer not to interact with anyone though and having a friend seems like a obligation i dont want to. I have here all the friends i need.

If im forced to interact with anyone, im polite and kind. I prefer not to interact with anyone though and having a friend seems like a obligation i dont want to. I have here all the friends i need.

I'm only kind to incel looking people