Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you jealous that women have it easy when it comes to physical appearance expectations

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
For men, being thin or healthy weight isn't enough but you have to be fit, tall and have secondary sexual characteristics as well, but women have to just not be fat. I really don't understand why so much women complain about high body standard being placed on them.

I'm not jealous of women because it's a flawed gender. I wish to be chad, not stacy.

I really don't understand why so much women complain about high body standard being placed on them.
Because not being judged on their genetics isn't enough. They also want to be able to do whatever and not be judged, which includes eating a fuck ton of food

Because not being judged on their genetics isn't enough. They also want to be able to do whatever and not be judged, which includes eating a fuck ton of food
They also don't like to be judged for there 6ft+ height requirement,and get extremely defensive when pressed about it

jealous and angry. mainly angry

No, jealousy is a femoid trait. I am mainly angry at the expectations they have for men.

No I will never be jealous of a femoid. Why should I be jealous of a literal object jfl?

Yes,how can any men be not jealous of it ?

I'm not jealous of the woman as people or anything they've done in their life, but yes jealous of their perceived advantages through their gender

I'm jealous of Chad, not of those braindead evolutionary roadblock fuckmeats.

Yes. It feels unfair that nature pretty much guarantees sex/reproduction if you have a hole.

Fuckin yes
All they gotta do is not eat like a pig or hit the wall when they become 25

Foids have literally ZERO expectations when it comes to physical appearance, apart from having that fucking slit between their legs