Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you invisible or held in contempt ?

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
The posts here are fascinating. I'm pretty much addicted.

One question tho, I see that so many of us feel actually despised. Evil looks from foids, abusive comments, horrific treatment.

In my own case, being a horseshoe, mostly I feel invisible. Nobody sees me. I barely exist.

I'm wondering if the hate scale looks like this.

Very ugly <ethnic< short < frame < bald ?

Edit:. I have to add here, I feel more compassion for college Incels than any other group. ......and if I'd been bald at 18 to 23 I would have just lived in a van and dropped out

Last edited:
being invisible = being held in contempt, anyway. no one's going to stop you in the street and punch you for being ugly. they'll just ignore you, like in multi-person conversations.

I get bullied if thats what ur asking :feelsautistic:

being invisible = being held in contempt, anyway. no one's going to stop you in the street and punch you for being ugly. they'll just ignore you, like in multi-person conversations.
Hostility and hate is what I'm seeing here....more than invisibility.

I will have retribution

just hat max bro

Jews Wear Hats | My Jewish Learning

I get odd stares but i'm assuming many people do? Other than that, i'm more or less invisible.

I'm pretty much addicted.
Same here.
Evil looks from foids, abusive comments, horrific treatment.
I've been through that and I still go through that. I've been bullied in one way or another since I was 4.
being invisible = being held in contempt
That's right. Being ignored is probably the worst form of contempt. If a foid insults you, for example, at least she's taking the time to do so instead of treating you like if you were less than shit, like getting ignored.

For me, it depends on the situation or the type of people I'm dealing with, sometimes I'm invisible, sometimes I'm held in contempt.

Last edited:
ive been called a 'background character' so invisible but mocked

Tbh, being ignored in public is not a bad cruise control. I go into my head, and blocks of time pass. Nothing is much demanded of me.

And as far as hat cope, of course. A hat takes me from oddball to fairly normal. Casual clothes only. The only dress up mode would be the harley cap and leather jacket look.

On dating sites, the days of hat fraud are WAY over. Like 20 years over.

What's left is that wealthmaxing is out, at least corporately. I adjust my total life to the ability to wear a hat.

Women...the second they see me, they move away from me or they make fun of me when they're with friends.