Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you interested in the kind of women who drool over Chad?

Are you interested in the kind of women who drool over Chad?

• Total voters
DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I was having a discussion a while ago with one of my friends and about how foids only want Chad.

And he said "But are you interested in those women?"

It really got me thinking... Foids who jump from Chad to Chad are not very bright, and not the kind I would consider waifu material.

Thoughts?

why would you want such a foid? cuck fetish? because you will be cucked 100%

it would be too painful to be with a woman who desires another man

All foids drool and chase chad, so if no then you're either asexual or a coping cock sucking faggot.

isn't that all women? no woman has ever said "I'm not really in to tall guys with sharp jawlines and hunter eyes"

tbh though my 'oneitis' is dating a normie tier guy. not sure how my opinion of her would change if she was dating a stereotypical Chad

That's all women. So yes. If other kinds existed, I'd say no, however.

Foids who jump from Chad to Chad are average or high tier Beckies, they are short sighted, highly promiscuous and will probably struggle later in life. They have low worth to Chads and are basically meatbags to be passed around.

Stacies have way less sex and are usually in committed relationships cause they know their high worth and they will usually settle for the Giga of Gigachads who has it all.

I'd just pump and dump used up whores and put a ring on a virgin.

the kind of women who drool over chad is all women, so technically yes

Yes, I am straight.

But that is every women.

All foids drool and chase chad

This.

Foids who jump from Chad to Chad are not very bright

Cope.
Smart foids are the worst. They are smart enough to understand that their own satisfication is more important than traditional values (from their POV), so they are the biggest Chad chasers and sluts.

Yes since I'm not gay. Voting no means you're not interested in foids

all foids drool over chads

All women want chad only.

The only difference is the range of non chads they will be willing to bother.

It really got me thinking... Foids who jump from Chad to Chad are not very bright, and not the kind I would consider waifu material.

Except all women are like that and the women who aren't merely lack the opportunity and means to do so as they are being restricted by social and cultural norms, by men, or by their lack of resources

So I don't get the point of this thread, there is no "kind of women", its a trick question, all women drool over Chad

I was having a discussion a while ago with one of my friends and about how foids only want Chad.

Thoughts?
they all do jfl. some just hide it better
All foids drool and chase chad, so if no then you're either asexual or a coping cock sucking faggot.

As long as she hides it well, I don't care.

all women want chad?

I don't like their personalities tbh

not interested in roast beef that rather fucks hot guy uncommitted than be waifu for cultured man

which doesn't

I just want to murder them. No

Might as well ask, if you are into women.

I am more into modesty. And such foids are most likely bimbos.
Also;
why would you want such a foid? cuck fetish? because you will be cucked 100%

Thoughts?
This thread is cope by implying there are women who don't drool over Chad: they all do.

The only difference is those who do so openly/honestly and those who hide it.

TBH would rather have it out in the open because if a foid is going to hide wanting to fuck Chad then she might be more likely to hide fucking him as well.

Of course, she could be honest about wanting to fuck him and still hide fucking him, so there's never any guarantees.

all women want chad, there's no cure to that neither to our sex drive

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Beckies and stacies? What kind of post is this?