Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Are you in the top 100 users in terms of post count?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Didn't find out until today but it turns out when you click on "Members" and go to "Most posts", you see a list of the top 100 active users.

As of 11am UTC on August 11th, 2020, you need at least 7,049 posts to crack the top 100, and 27,432 posts to crack the top 10.

The number guy has 55,767.

mogs me brutally

Keep in mind the list doesn't count banned members, so the true top 100 starts at like 10k or so

I don't give a fuck about the fakecels/miscreants.
Most have requested/baited a ban like @chudur-budur @HidekiTojota @MarriedAndLookin4Fun etc. , while some have been banned for spamming like the one and only @Ritalincel

I'll likely never make it to the top 100, mogged in every aspect of life :feelsrope:

Yep. I think my rank is in the 70s

Yeas I’m top 100 incels

How long have you been lurking before then? What were you doing before you started postmaxxing?
6 months of lurking

Honestly time online halo is much stronger but I'm too far behind

you all mog me in posts and im sick of it :cryfeels:

yes, wheres my girlfriend

27,432 posts to crack the top 10.
I fell from position 10 to 12 pretty quickly even though I have been posting quite a bit, good effort @Diocel and @RREEEEEEEEE

Me and @RREEEEEEEEE are in a constant competition, altho im pretty sure im gonna out post him since he's busy with his social life.
you already have more posts than him

No. only 1500 post to go then i will be on the list.

Top 100 active from earliest join date tbh
postmaxxing is too tiring

jfl at having 7k posts on any forum such a waste of time. I'd rather enjoy my life outside in the real wo....oh wait I actually dont do anything except rotting in front of my computer reading incel posts..

#78 rn, not too bad but I can do much better

also I'm using this thread to rank up a bit

Imagine being a Top 100 poster on world's most known Incel Forum.

no, I have a life

jfl at having 7k posts on any forum such a waste of time. I'd rather enjoy my life outside in the real wo....oh wait I actually dont do anything except rotting in front of my computer reading incel posts..
Cringe /fit/ avi tbh ngl

@Animecel2D bluemogs all

brutal

The threshold used to lower back in April, around 5000. Now it's 7000. It's amazing how fast the forum grew in the past year

I fell from position 10 to 12 pretty quickly even though I have been posting quite a bit, good effort @Diocel and @RREEEEEEEEE
Yes, I was having a little post battle with Dio before I started moviemaxxing again.
Me and @RREEEEEEEEE are in a constant competition, altho im pretty sure im gonna out post him since he's busy with his social life.
Yeah no, I am just at home watching movies. But I will catch up to you.

nope, not top 100

Didn't find out until today but it turns out when you click on "Members" and go to "Most posts", you see a list of the top 100 active users.

As of 11am UTC on August 11th, 2020, you need at least 7,049 posts to crack the top 100, and 27,432 posts to crack the top 10.

The number guy has 55,767.

mogs me brutally
proflly not

Yeah it's not that hard

I'm constantly about 100 posts away, brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6