Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you homophobic?

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
Funny test, I did not lie this time like I did on the dark triad.

Try to make the test for real, the real way you feel about it, because I'm curious.

If you do fake it, then just say.

The second one I falsified it. Put correct answers, so we have a small idea if we are homophobic or not.

I don't fear faggots I just hate them

Ghey

I hate the fact that they are degenerate and prey on straight men more than the fact that their sexuality is an anomaly

I hate the fact that they are not being nuetered in mental hospitals
I do so too. Society shouldn't support their degeneracy but rather try to fix them or just put them in a mental hospital as you said. Same thing for trannies too.

homophobia

I don't know what this really means, but as I've said in the past, I don't have any hatred towards gay people, I just see it as a degenerative act that shouldn't be supported.

This is the best example I can give:

If a person were a chain smoker, I wouldn't avoid them for that reason alone, if we both had common interests, and if the individual was a legitimately cool person that I feel comfortable around, then I would be more than glad to be friends with them.

With that being said, I'd still be disgusted by the act, and would request the person to do it within their own time where I don't have to deal with it.

It's a bit of a gross example, I know, but it's the best way that I can explain my opinion on this.

I just think homosexuality is immoral. I don't hate anyone for being a sinner, as I also am one like everyone else.

Aug2020

too lazy to take the test

I am cognitively quite indifferent towards gay people. However, I do not personally like being around gay people – not because they are gay though, but because they are usually trashy in other ways. I also do not like being close to people in general (regardless of their sexual orientation), such as having a roommate.

https://charts.idrlabs.com/graphic/homophobia?p=69,63,40,57&l=EN

taking that test is gay

I don't fear faggots I just hate them
Jfl at the whole "professional" presentation of the thing, like there must be something wrong with us to hate them.

I scored pretty good, ngl. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Here's my result.

Homophobic test

Guess I'm somewhat homophobic, but I'm not the type of guy that would beat up or insult anyone.

Screenshot 2

I just don't care enough about faggots to hate them.

View attachment 308194
Try to make the test for real, the real way you feel about it, because I'm curious.

View attachment 308196
The second one I falsified it. Put correct answers, so we have a small idea if we are homophobic or not.
homophilic

Not gonna take the test but yes i am indeed homophobic

mo gay niggaz = mo pussy fo da rest ovus

View attachment 308194

View attachment 308196
I answered as truthfully as possible.
Opera Snapshot 2020 08 05 121107 wwwidrlabscom