Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you happy with yourself?

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
Are you able to not feel bothered by your own company when you're alone?
Do you realize your qualities?
Would you like to have somebody similar to yourself?​

Just something that popped on my head and i thought it would be cool to post here

Is this ask an incel? No im not!

i do not feek any anxiety when i am by myself but the loneliness and tge thought of other guys who are piece of shit having gfs and getting laid makes me frustrated .

Nah, fuck that "Ask an incel" thing
Would have been better if we understood eachother better but humans are irrational and therefore each of us cant get our points across as some leads anger be in the way

i do not feek any anxiety when i am by myself but the loneliness and tge thought of other guys who are piece of shit having gfs and getting laid makes me frustrated .
I'd be lying if i said i don't get any frustration by knowing there's tons of dumb guys worthless of anything but still are able to get laid

Would have been better if we understood eachother better but humans are irrational and therefore each of us cant get our points across as some leads anger be in the way
Dunno, i just dislike the idea of normies coming here in search of study thinking we're some form of subhuman

Dunno, i just dislike the idea of normies coming here in search of study thinking we're some form of subhuman
WE ARE SOME FORM OF SUBHUMAN, THEREFORE THE INCEL MOVEMENT

I'd hate being around someone similar to me. I consider myself a pessimistic asshole

WE ARE SOME FORM OF SUBHUMAN, THEREFORE THE INCEL MOVEMENT
Are we? I always thought of us being unable to please women but not really as inferior to any of them

No, i hate myself

Are we? I always thought of us being unable to please women but not really as inferior to any of them
Bottom of the looks buddy, Rope or cope!

Are you able to not feel bothered by your own company when you're alone?
Yes I hate humanity and life
Do you realize your qualities?
Yes the qualities of a truecel and the reason I was shitted on in life
Would you like to have somebody similar to yourself?
No foid could ever relate to the life I lived it’s not possible to find a foid like me women are shallow beings

Bottom of the looks buddy, Rope or cope!
Yeah, being ugly surely sucks and by no means i'm saying we have any hope of getting ladies but does it really make us inferior to chads?

Yeah, being ugly surely sucks and by no means i'm saying we have any hope of getting ladies but does it really make us inferior to chads?
Yes, Its obvious, Facepalm

Yes, Its obvious, Facepalm
I dunno, maybe i'm being optimistic but at this point i'd rather still be ugly af but smart af if it means i'm not a braindead chad

I dunno, maybe i'm being optimistic but at this point i'd rather still be ugly af but smart af if it means i'm not a braindead chad
Personality doesnt matter, Ive been through hell and also tried speaking to women being smart, It doesnt work!

Personality doesnt matter, Ive been through hell and also tried speaking to women being smart, It doesnt work!
Don't get me wrong, no amount of knowledge is enough if i'm ugly, what i'm trying to say is that after some time i've realized if i'd be able to choose between this life where i'm happy with myself even if i'm lonely and being a empty-head chad surrounded by foids i'd still choose the first one

Foid or faggot Reddit infiltrator. This glowie didn’t capitalize the letter “I”, and didn’t include a period. Watch this nigger.
I'm just not used with english punctuation, lol. Or is it a rule from here?

Last edited:
JoinedAug 24, 2022Posts2

Failing to accomplish the most simple of tasks. In that regard, I am discontent with my performance. Don't require much to live peacefully, but curation have proven to be a painful process. Despise being indecisive/neurotic.

Currently, I am not.

Are you okay tho?

The only thing I hate about my life is the fact that I'm wagecuckin'. I've reached a state of acceptance and peace such that nothing else bothers me, not even my inceldom.

no, i am a disappointment in life and i wasted a ton of chances and opportunities.
i could have got a good scores in uni and got a good job but i didn't and now i am stuck trying to figure out what i am gonna do in the future with my financial situation

What the fag is this?

I'm happy with myself but not with the living conditions I have to deal with in a daily basis.