Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you guys filled with hatred and anger like i am? How do you cope with rage?

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
I dislike and despise everyone. I hate this world and i hate humans in general. I view this shitty world just as Eric and Dylan view it. It's fucking shit. Can't stand watching people happy either. But i do enjoy the suffering of normalshits. I can't help but feel good about normalshits and foids getting killed or worse. It's my lifefuel. No remorse. I don't fucking care. My cope is the pain and suffering of humans in general. That is what i have been reduced to after 26 years of fucking loneliness.

It's over for ragecopecels
just enjoy the misfortunes of cuck and foid it's a legit cope

yes whenever i'm not fapping or sleeping i am seething with rage. Fuck this planet, needs to be nuked

I can't help but feel good about normalshits and foids getting killed or worse.

We have to set ourselves free from the females and the agony they bring upon this world.

Music. Specifically, Black metal.

lol its 0ver 4 tranny phantomcels

lol its 0ver 4 tranny phantomcels

Well he got to meet his waifu in the afterlife i suppose. Guy was a friendless virgin living with his parents and worked in a shitty retail job. He died as a virgin just like Elliot, Chris Harper, Cho, Eric and Dylan etc. etc. Imagine how many more men will die as untouched virgins in the future. Sweet fucking jesus...........:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
You need to hit the gym, no fap and eat well.

Eating well i agree. I hardly eat well or sleep well now these days. NoFap i agree as well. Family members also have told me to hit the gym but i don't know. I will see
Music. Specifically, Black metal.

Good cope. I like black metal as well. But i am mostly into industrial Music now

Last edited:
Family members also have told me to hit the gym but i don't know. I will see

It might be nasty in the beginning, but afterwards you will feel great, although you are exhausted. I highly recommend it, hitting the gym.

I'm full of rage against the machine. I want to kill a man tbh.

I dislike and despise everyone. I hate this world and i hate humans in general. I view this shitty world just as Eric and Dylan view it. It's fucking shit. Can't stand watching people happy either. But i do enjoy the suffering of normalshits. I can't help but feel good about normalshits and foids getting killed or worse. It's my lifefuel. No remorse. I don't fucking care. My cope is the pain and suffering of humans in general. That is what i have been reduced to after 26 years of fucking loneliness.

It might be nasty in the beginning, but afterwards you will feel great, although you are exhausted. I highly recommend it, hitting the gym.

I will Think about it. Might bee good for my mental Health because it's pretty shit right now. Severe depression feels ptsd right now.

I take breaks off the internet when the anger starts getting intense. I've discovered that I'm addicted to places like this that fuels it so I try to moderate my internet use. It's hard to avoid coming here if I'm on my pc/bored.

I take breaks off the internet when the anger starts getting intense. I've discovered that I'm addicted to places like this that fuels it so I try to moderate my internet use. It's hard to avoid coming here if I'm on my pc/bored.

It's the opposite for me. I feel better and more calm being here with other guys who have shitty lives like myself

“I’m full of hate and I love it”

It's the opposite for me. I feel better and more calm being here with other guys who have shitty lives like myself

This is why I come here as well, but sometimes the rage/suifuel really gets to me because it's so relatable and it ruins the little bit of good mood I still had left in me for that day.

This kind of edginess comes across as gay and laughable

This is why I come here as well, but sometimes the rage/suifuel really gets to me because it's so relatable and it ruins the little bit of good mood I still had left in me for that day.

Agree. Same here for me. It hurts to know that there are so many guys here like myself( i visit wizardchan r9k 8chan etc.etc.) and that there are so god damn many adult male virgins/or guys who can only have sex with prostitutes or even incels in denial( alt righ guys and cucks) to failed normalshits who are still virgins but delude themselves that holes are sweet innocent angels. This is sad. This is beyond sad.

Thanks feminism. To bad Marc Lepine did not exterminate every single one of you
This kind of edginess comes across as gay and laughable

When you are tired of everything and everyone you simply don't care anymore about anything. Despite sounding edgy/retarded i don't know what other words to use in order to describe my shitty life and shitty situation. Atleast it sounds better than Nikolas Cruz edgelord video he uploaded before going apeshit on his school

Last edited:
In a very similar boat to you. At first it was just seeing happy couples that ticked me off. Then it was seeing chads and stacies.
But now, after so much resentfullness built up in me, I just hate seeing people happy together in general, be it a couple or friends. I know that they're all holding so many negatives back and refuse to say it. People are all the same, the only difference is how they hide their evil.
I'm just so angry all the time now. I need to get a punching bag or something to vent this anger out.

I am not fat,im full of hate :feelsthink: