Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you guys aware of the concept of love-shyness?

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
I was aware of it for sometime, but it basically entails getting extremely nervous during the process of romantic interaction.

http://www.love-shy.com/

But I'm wondering if love-shyness is just another word for incel? (do click on that link)

50% females, 50% beta cucks

Yes, they are incels in denial.

Anyone who still believes in the concept of 'love' is seriously deluding themselves.

Horrible people for the most part, they delete threads that make them look bad, bam people for saying it’s looks, etc.

Anyone who still believes in the concept of 'love' is seriously deluding themselves.

It's a chemical reaction that has seperated itself from rationality, justice, what people think when they say "love" etc.

Yes, I showed it to my female therapist and used that as an argument as to why she should have pity sex with me.

Love shyness is a condition that is estimated to affect 1.5% of males. When including females, this gives a rough estimate of Love-shyness affecting 60 million people worldwide.

nice meme

"Dating-challenged" kek

Love shyness also goes by the name of ugliness.

When it isn't ugliness, you basically need to grow a pair and that's it.

Please explain why you think that. I do believe in love. Although I think it doesn't have one true and well defined meaning. It's something vague, depends on persons, relationships.
And I do know I will never be loved, but I can tell I have been in love.

"Love shyness" is cope. It's usually the first step in your pill journey, then you go redpill and then you finally get that it was looks all along.

Please explain why you think that. I do believe in love. Although I think it doesn't have one true and well defined meaning. It's something vague, depends on persons, relationships.
Eh, how can I disprove something with no proof or definition? Like trying to disprove God, it can't be done, it is silly to attempt doing so.
I don't think we should believe in things based on our emotions, just because it feels real, doesn't mean it is, especially when you can't really observe it or point to any evidence in the real world. But hey, maybe I am just unable to see it, I don't know for sure either.

Last edited:
Eh, how can I disprove something with no proof or definition? Like trying to disprove God, it can't be done, it is silly to attempt doing so.
I don't think we should believe in things based on our emotions, just because it feels real, doesn't mean it is, especially when you can't really observe it or point to any evidence in the real world.
Love is an emotion. The fact you can feel it is precisely what proves it exists. Like anger, like fear, etc.
Yet love is a bit different as it is not as simple and as clear as fear. People can disagree on its definition, or on whether they are feeling it or not. But the same problem goes with , say, sense of power, yet you won't think it doesn't exist.

1431111380842.jpg

Yeah I'm love-shy to the core because im a socially anxious pussy. I'm creepy and not GL in the first place so i just fall in with incels.

Love is an emotion. The fact you can feel it is precisely what proves it exists. Like anger, like fear, etc.
Yet love is a bit different as it is not as simple and as clear as fear. People can disagree on its definition, or on whether they are feeling it or not. But the same problem goes with , say, sense of power, yet you won't think it doesn't exist.
Maybe that's true, hm.

Yes. In fact i was aware of it many years before i really heard much about the "incel" concept. If i remember i read Dr Brian Gillmartins book as well. There used to be two love shy forums but certainly the one i posted on for a while was controlled by women and beta cucks and they banned me after a week. Then it imploded and disappeared. I found my way to r/ForverAlone a time after before females and betas cucked that.