Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you guys actually conscious humans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date
Deleted member 44283

Deleted member 44283

Banned
-
I feel like I'm the only human on this planet and everyone else is just part of my mind. I think they call it solipsism or some shit.

solipsism is retarded fucking greycel :feelsree:

Nope we are just figments of your imagination

nothing is real here

Like when you move your hands and type or something how do you go about doing it? For me it just works so intuitively like before I'm even able to tell my brain to move my hands it already knows and proceeds to move them. :feelsohh: I think my brain can read my mind!

I'm conscious of my pain

solipsism is retarded fucking greycel :feelsree:
What are the odds that we we're all born in this universe right now out of all the time to be born in the existence of the universe. I think that I was just created by some omnipotent being and with my death this universe ends too.

I feel like I'm the only human on this planet and everyone else is just part of my mind. I think they call it solipsism or some shit.
You know sometimes I feel the same way. And it makes me feel even more lonely.

You can only perceive yourself. There's no way to distinguish an automaton from a conscious human being if it's designed to respond like a human.

View: https://youtu.be/ND0Lp9GcRzo

You know sometimes I feel the same way. And it makes me feel even more lonely.
But if you feel that way and I do too and you are actually real and not bullshitting me then that debunks solipsism. Because I sure as shit know that I'm conscious although I can't speak for others.

But if you feel that way and I do too and you are actually real and not bullshitting me then that debunks solipsism. Because I sure as shit know that I'm conscious although I can't speak for others.
Yeah, I can only experience life through my eyes and through my thoughts since I've only lived life through my own point of view.

It could be that other people are soulless objects and thus there ought to be no moral consequences if you take advantage and exploit them since they don't have real feelings, they aren't alive, just philosophical zombies.

Doesn't mean that I don't have empathy or that other living being are conscious experiencing their own experience.

yes i am also an evolved transcended existential awakened free-thinking individual

I don’t know. Are we?

Tbh we really are just figments of your imagination. Your just coping with your loneliness by creating autistic characters. And now your really asking the figments of your imagination if they're real?! You've gone nuts

I think I am
But it’s not the first time I was wrong :shock:

I think some people (like me) have free will but most are just like cockroaches reacting to their environment.

I think some people (like me) have free will but most are just like cockroaches reacting to their environment.
Yep like 90% of zoomers and millenials in this shit world are just NPCs that just idolize braindead fuckers on tiktok that provide zero educational value and as a matter of fact reduce the average person's intelligence to inconceivably low levels.:feelsrope: Man I hate being part of the zoomer generation.

Solipsism is really unhealthy and causes depersonalisation

You aren't the protagonist, fuck off :feelshaha:

We're all worthless, no one here is an exception (yes, including IT foid infiltrators and fakecels lurking)