Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are you guys able to listen to music made by foids?

can you?

• yes

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • sometimes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
most foid music is a no go for me bc its always abt sex/love which reminds me of my inky fate to die alone

but there are a small handfull of foid artists i can tolerate

only if it's good music and they aren't talking about being a slut and sucking dick and being a whore.

I like listening to laufey. Might be retarded but I like to imagine she's singing to me/about me.

Yeah, I gotta hear a female voice like that sometimes. I mostly just feel the music and don't pay attention to the lyrics

only normal music and not sexyredd type dogshit

Yes their voice is amazing

Not anything pop/rap though, with exceptions of couse

im able to listen to it but most songs i listen to anyway are sung by dudes.

no i dont listen to pop music im super cool and listen to underground music unlike yall lil nigg normie fakecels yall mog me

most foid music is a no go for me bc its always abt sex/love which reminds me of my inky fate to die alone

but there are a small handfull of foid artists i can tolerate
Case by case basis

If it’s some sort of cover of a metal song or some folk/nationalistic music then yes.

But actual music written by foids is very rarely good, if ever.

Yes I don't care I don't listen to songs about sex anyway

Sometimes but when I start thinking Blackpill and hear a foid sing then it feels kinda weird. This started happening more recently after contemplating how weird it is listening to foid woes about chad drama while I’m just a sexless friendless incel. I cannot relate to anything

if the songwriter/composer is male i do, i don't really think i enjoyed one made by a female.