Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you going to buy gta6?

my only experience w/ gta is cheat codes in san andreas and destroying everything when i was a kid, what do you actually do in gta now?

It's probably going to be shit

On release on PC, yes.

ER but its gotten boring so im waiting for gta6
What are your favorite places to ER in gta? In 5 I always enjoyed running people down at the beach and then doing a last stand at the pier.

What are your favorite places to ER in gta? In 5 I always enjoyed running people down at the beach and then doing a last stand at the pier.
Downtown los santos and vespucci beach but I like shooting the niggers in the ghettos aswell

No I didn't even buy gta 5

No, it's woke trash. Don't support it. Let it die.

there are around 19.5 million gamers in the United Kingdom with no interest in Grand Theft Auto 6.

I'll probably just watch the gameplay.

Maybe ill crack it

Downtown los santos and vespucci beach but I like shooting the niggers in the ghettos aswell
LSU is fun too but doesn't last very long because there are too many exits. If we could get a 4 or 5 man squad together I bet we could round a good amount of npcs up though.

Don't preorder and buy the game day 1 wait for one week and some gamer addict will post all of the woke shit in the game

Maybe. I will have a lot of time anyway as they will drag out the PC release.

Not excited at all. Modern Rockstar can't produce good games.

Yes

After like 3 years of no good games I’m excited for new call of duty and assassins creed coming out in 1-2 months

No. I will keep playing gta4 until I die

I might do at some point out of curiosity, but I don't feel any hype for it. The characters and premise look garbage. I don't really have any interest in playing as a sexually active couple.

You have to BE kidding.

yes. I have 15k hours on gta 5

GTA San Andreas Will Forever BE the very Best of ol' Rockstar.

no, im poor, btw i think I'll be living the worst time of my life when GTA VI comes out

What makes san andreas better than gta 5?
Everything.
From radio stations, to storyline, atmosphere, a much better map, progression with Police units, Gangs do matter here, and the overall consistency from start to finish.

Another plus, no stupid iPhone.
When it comes to mods, 2 decades worth of content that puts GTA V in the dumpster.

If the original PS2 Trilogy wasnt appreciated, they wouldnt pay disgusting jeeets from Índia to make that abomination called "Definitive Edition" when mods by the community have done a Faaaar Greater job.

The ONLY thing reaally gay is wokestar, since V got released in 2013.

No! Because female protagonists are bullshit and has to go.

What is this "buy" you speak of?