Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you getting this shit in your youtube recommendations too?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/kdiab5UsJ6E

I keep getting this stupid videos in my recommendations even if I told youtube I'm not interested. Youtube users simping hard for a Japanese news reporter, fucking pathetic kek. I commented in one of her videos "She's for Chad only and if she saw you IRL she would be disgusted you pathetic simp retards, also good luck getting a Japanese gf because Japanese hate foreigners" but no one replied to me, the cope is too strong.

8c0fcfa1 1a4d 4e68 85a8 c065ed5edeb7 text

yeah the recommendation are stupid and totally mind fuck. I know what they r trying to do here.

No but fucking hell the absolute state of simps.

My Youtube recommendation feed is basically armwrestling, bodybuilding, strength training, weightlifting, a bunch of cooking videos and a Subway guy who makes short 1 minute videos. Thats it.

My life is extremely monotonous and boring. Truecel Trait.

My Youtube recommendation feed is basically armwrestling, bodybuilding, strength training, weightlifting, a bunch of cooking videos and a Subway guy who makes short 1 minute videos. Thats it.

I could never be a gymcel because not enough constance to go to the gym + too lazy to make a diet and cook elaborate food kek

I could never be a gymcel because not enough constance to go to the gym + too lazy to make a diet and cook elaborate food kek
Well...tbh consistency is necessary but you don't really need a special diet nor any elaborate foods. Just follow a plan(bulking or cutting) and eat accrodingly. Like if you're bulking then eat more and if cutting then eat less but more protein. Not that hard. Imo lifting heavy feels so good.
I just hit an OHP personal best today at 65kgs(not a lot but still more than my body weight) and it really improved my mood.

no
u might be a weeb

View: https://youtu.be/kdiab5UsJ6E

I keep getting this stupid videos in my recommendations even if I told youtube I'm not interested. Youtube users simping hard for a Japanese news reporter, fucking pathetic kek. I commented in one of her videos "She's for Chad only and if she saw you IRL she would be disgusted you pathetic simp retards, also good luck getting a Japanese gf because Japanese hate foreigners" but no one replied to me, the cope is too strong.

No one replied to you most likely because kiketube likely shadow banned your comment which these scummy kike run/owned sites are quite fond of doing these days to everyone that’s not down with the Clown World agenda.

Anyway with shadow banning only you can see your comment which is the way shadow banning tricks you into thinking there’s no problem and everyone else can see it too, the goal of which is to get you to fuck off and go do something else rather than say anything that may harm or trigger some NPC pro Jew/Clown World snowflake.

The only way you can know if you’ve been shadow banned or not is to sign into a different account from another browser and try to find your original accounts message.

No one replied to you most likely because kiketube likely shadow banned your comment which these scummy kike run/owned sites are quite fond of doing these days to everyone that’s not down with the Clown World agenda.

Anyway with shadow banning only you can see your comment which is the way shadow banning tricks you into thinking there’s no problem and everyone else can see it too, the goal of which is to get you to fuck off and go do something else rather than say anything that may harm or trigger some NPC pro Jew/Clown World snowflake.

The only way you can know if you’ve been shadow banned or not is to sign into a different account from another browser and try to find your original accounts message.
Kiketube is ass

I enjoy watching these videos lol, It also helps me transalte Japanese faster in my head.

youtube recommendations are shit anyway. You click ONE video and you'll get 50 more of that type of vid, even if you just watched it for 10 seconds. I just ignore them all.

Lol after 3 months it's still the same except I stopped watching cooking vids and the Subway soyboy :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back