Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you frenchcels annoyed by the "France surrender" stereotype?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I think that if I was French I would be pissed off kek. France has always had a strong army and been an important country in Europe, they won many wars in the past and Napoleon conquered almost all of Europe. They did good in WW1 too. But of course people will always remember only WW2 and the Franco-Prussian war and keep doing the same repetitive jokes of France always surrendering even if it's not true. This Frenchcel was very pissed off :feelshaha:
IaJAxuM

Last edited:
its hard being a frenchcel

I know raphael tisserand

sometimes surrendering is the right and rational choice

never giving up at any cost seems like a total normal fag trait

@Fancy Alcoholic

At least France preserved their culture. Countries that fought harder during different wars were subjected for longer time to destruction through bombarding or whatever.

At least France preserved their culture. Countries that fought harder during different wars were subjected for longer time to destruction through bombarding or whatever.
Preserved their culture?
French culture is now Arab, Maghreb and BBC culture.
France is synonymous with North Africa.

No, we Frenchmen understand that we're just a bunch of pussies who back out of every fight and surrender. It's just the way it is. :feelsjuice:

@Fancy Alcoholic
French surrender meme is an americuck thing. It has no link with reality whatsoever, you just have to look at facts such as total military victories through history (France is literally first), military institutions and traditions. France beat up Europe several times, used to be an empire and became first world power before it was cool. Plus, the white flag used to be a symbole of the french monarchy, which means americucks have no sense of history, as their own country has none anyway.

Preserved their culture?
French culture is now Arab, Maghreb and BBC culture.
France is synonymous with North Africa.
That's Paris.

That's Paris.
I remember when I went to Paris (school trip) and we stayed in a cheap hotel in the outskirts of Paris. Literally everyone in that neighborhood was black or arab kek. Then in the city centre it was like half white and half ethnics.

French surrender meme is an americuck thing. It has no link with reality whatsoever, you just have to look at facts such as total military victories through history (France is literally first), military institutions and traditions. France beat up Europe several times, used to be an empire and became first world power before it was cool. Plus, the white flag used to be a symbole of the french monarchy, which means americucks have no sense of history, as their own country has none anyway.
Didn’t Julius Caesar destroy France and killed about 1/3 of their population

Never began for frenchcels

I remember when I went to Paris (school trip) and we stayed in a cheap hotel in the outskirts of Paris. Literally everyone in that neighborhood was black or arab kek. Then in the city centre it was like half white and half ethnics.
It’s the same with London. White people should have never let subhumans migrate. However it’s a self correcting problem ethnics eventually become incels in the west

Paris isn't France anymore. It's a place for tourists and beggars.

@grondilu thoughts?
I'm not offended because it's true.

I'm French and I surrender all the time. I pay my income taxes every year, and the VAT every day. Also I comply to the restrictions for the unjabbed. If Russia were to invade my country, I would surrender in a heartbeat.

Though tbh, in order to surrender you have to have been fighting in the first place. I don't even do that.

Last edited:
Its because france has always been a pain in the ass. look for Versailles treaty and ww2. these faggots are literal kikemachines

France was gifted with every advantage possible and still managed to fuck it all up. They could have ruled all of Europe like the Romans. They have probably the best piece of land in all of the world, with easy to defend borders, good farmland and natural resources. But somewhere in the 1800s they all turned into faggots.

No one could have withstood the German Army in WW2. They would have overrun any European nation with their Blitzkrieg tactics and high technology.

I'm French and I surrender all the time. I pay my income taxes every year, and the VAT every day. Also I comply to the restrictions for the unjabbed. If Russia were to invade my country, I would surrender in a heartbeat.

Though tbh, in order to surrender you have to have been fighting in the first place. I don't even do that.
Cuck. Firing at stuffs is fun and being at war with Russia is the best excuse to fire at stuffs. :feelsaww: