Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you fakecel if you've never cold approached sub 4-5 foids

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Like you've had crushes but theyvw all been at least a 5. And women lower have never approached and hit on you, so why bother with sub4 women women your way less attrated to them anyway and its not worth the effort

here we go again with this bullshit :feelsseriously:

Tinder -> 0 matches in a month -> you are entitled to post here

I can never know for sure, because all the ones I've approached have worn makeup. I'd assume some of them were sub 5

I got a spam account match asking me to pay money for nudes. Feels good being a chad.

I have approached literal 2,5/10's and gotten rejected and told to piss off

No, those foids are more likely to call the cops on you than a stacy, since stacy are being constantly hit on and gawk at.

no, if you're ugly you won't even get far enough with a girl to be able to ask her out
and you don't have to be a relationship expert to know when a girl is clearly not interested in you

inb4 just cold approach bro

if you've never got any IOI or physical contact IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU

bots and girls who swipe right at everyone to pump up matches count

I have never even had a tinder, I'm too self conscious for it and I don't want to end up in a tiktok compilation of ugly guys

Like you've had crushes but theyvw all been at least a 5.

And? I would approach them. What the fuck are you talking about?

Also I've stated before that there are foids I find really attractive to me that many guys would consider a 5. So whatever your 5 is? I would've easily wanted her but she would not have wanted me.

Only fakcels/negative iq cels cold approach.

Does approaching a crush of yours in high school count as "cold approaching"? Because I did that once and I'd like to forget it even happened

Get rejected IRL 25 times in a row or you're a fakecel.

Does approaching a crush of yours in high school count as "cold approaching"? Because I did that once and I'd like to forget it even happened
If you talked to her atleast once before it isnt cold approach

subhuman foids are even more cruel tbh they hate when their looksmatch approach cuz it remember them of their ugliness

No. All females specifically want Chad, regardless of how ugly or fat they are themselves. I would rather not give females the power to reject me.

subhuman foids are even more cruel tbh they hate when their looksmatch approach cuz it remember them of their ugliness
Also this.

tbh if you manage to get a girl to go out with you as an ugly male there's a big possibility that she did it only because she wanted a free meal

this is why cold approaches are stupid because you are the one who wants to go somewhere and it's kind of expected you will pay because she's just doing you a favor that she agreed, on the other hand if you know each other for a long time you might not have to pay for her and just go out as friends until you are sure if there's something between you
not that ugly man would have that chance, just theorizing

friend goes out with his gf for sushi which is fucking expensive and he always has to pay for her too, living as a female is tutorial mode :incel:

If you have to ask out a girl you should be posting here. Girls will ask you out if you aren’t ugly.

If you have to ask out a girl you should be posting here. Girls will ask you out if you aren’t ugly.
this unironically.

No. if you are sub5 its over.
I've 'warm' approached and even then I've been told "I have a boyfriend, fuck off"

This. If you're incel you know it's over.
A better question would be are you fakecel if you reject a woman lower than looksmatch

Last edited: