Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you even attracted to women anymore?

Same. I’m not that picky either. If she was decently nice to me, and looked half decent, I’d take whatever I could get
I'd date my looksmatch or even lower (if they even exist) as long as she genuinely likes me and doesn't have a garbage personality. Beggars can't be choosers.

My only physical standard is no landwhales or horribly deformed women

I'd date my looksmatch or even lower (if they even exist) as long as she genuinely likes me and doesn't have a garbage personality. Beggars can't be choosers.
Same. I would be absolutely thrilled to date my looksmatch, and even lower. As long as she wasn’t a disgusting looking subhuman, I’d be ok with it if she loves me

I’m not a faggot so I am greatly attracted to foids. I want to destroy foids with my cock.

Always will be attracted to them but at this point i'll never get a boner for actual sex

Of course I am attracted to them. I’m not gay, and I can’t be attracted sexually to objects like cars.

Black & white thinking, it's possible to have a low as fuck sex drive & be asexual you know?
I love how you can't address the point about femoids storing the DNA of men they have sex with:feelskek:
>I don’t want to fuck a woman because there’s a chance my dick will come into contact with the DNA of another dude

You realize how retarded you sound, right? I’m not even sure that’s how women’s pussies work, and even if it did, I wouldn’t care because DNA isn’t going to turn me into a flaming faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back