Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are you as low inhib as Richard Stallman?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
I always thought he was a turbocel, but apparently he's capitalized on his status.

His demands for a speaking engagement:

He started to hand this out to foids after people at MIT told him to stop asking foids he met for sex JFL.

He seems pretty based, I bet he's blackpilled

View: https://twitter.com/corbett/status/994012399656042496?s=20

Check out his blog

Autism can work to your advantage

I'm sure these two had a lot to contribute too. Like changing programming terminology to not be so triggering and such. And reporting coworkers to HR for off-color remarks.
They are just so repulsed at an ugly man asking them out. There goes just be confident theory By their own admission he didn't touch them, pursue them after a rejection, or exact retribution. And foids wonder why old computer nerds weren't fond of letting them into their space

I'm sure these two had a lot to contribute too. Like changing programming terminology to not be so triggering and such. And reporting coworkers to HR for off-color remarks.

They managed to kick him out if his own organizations for shit taking out of context.
Yea, his e-mail about Minsky wasn't even outrageous but bitches went crazy. Stallman's libertarian views on society were discussed, refuted, and joked about amongst computer nerds for years, but when females enter the space in droves, they want him gone and eventually get him excluded. It's remarkable considering how harmless the guy was in the end

It's just an excuse to take his place, man these sjw females are taking over everything, no way to be left alone.
at this point, best off completely avoiding them and all political conversations associated with your real identity

He seems pretty sperg.

Pretty hilarious

It's just an excuse to take his place, man these sjw females are taking over everything, no way to be left alone.
Funny thing is low level development and firmware used to be the most incel friendly field around but foids still sunk their claws into it.

at this point, best off completely avoiding them and all political conversations associated with your real identity
People will need to constantly hide their power level. I hear that's how some eastern countries are like although the left here is far more insane than any group in East Asia

over for linuxcels

Almost in his 70s

Funny thing is low level development and firmware used to be the most incel friendly field around but foids still sunk their claws into it.

They are parasitic creatures

Same Shit with Anime or gaming , a Male driven space invaded over the years , then They Started Cosplaying to get utmost Attention AND RESOURCES , From $imps

That They wont even fuck.

The world became gynocentric and its Close to over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back