Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you an antinatalist?

Are you an antinatalist?

• Total voters
Incel Rap Genius

Incel Rap Genius

卍Führer of the Gang of Antinatalist Incelosophers卍
★★★★★
title.

it's related to inceldom since it has to do with reproduction and the continuation of suffering for massive amounts of humans, including us incels

so, are you an antinatalist? (qualify your position in the comments; if you're a eugenicist, you don't have to vote but i want to hear your opinion on selective breeding and sterilizations, mandatory or voluntary, or if you hold a completely different position put it in the comments)

title.

it's related to inceldom since it has to do with reproduction and the continuation of suffering for massive amounts of humans, including us incels

so, are you an antinatalist? (qualify your position in the comments; if you're a eugenicist, you don't have to vote but i want to hear your opinion on selective breeding and sterilizations, mandatory or voluntary, or if you hold a completely different position put it in the comments)
Only for chinks and subhumans

We don’t need more suffering in this world

I believe people who are doing alright in life and have good genetics should be allowed to reproduce. I don't think ugly people should reproduce though because of the suffering the child will likely endure. I also don't believe women over 35 should be allowed to reproduce because of the risks to the child.

I always steal the baby Jesus and toss it in a river!

Fuck the nativity!

Yes. But I don't care that much if others express a desire to reproduce. I'm mostly concerned with applying my own antinatalist beliefs into practice for myself and if somebody else wants kids, I might disapprove but I won't try to convince them to change their minds.