Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you an Anglophile, a Germanophile, a Francophile? Or what culture you've experienced fanaticism for.

What culture are you fans of?

• Anglophilia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Francophilia

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Germanophilia

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Americanophilia

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Your version.

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Admiral
Have you experienced a fascination with some foreign culture so much that you study its history and try to imitate it? As a teenager, I was an Americanophile myself.I still have an American flag in my room, although I have never been to the USA.

Among these options Germans mog imo, because they were one of the few groups who had ORIGINAL thoughts and discoveries, and not just copies of anglo/jews, a lot of the German scientists and philosophers couldn't even read/speak English, that's how raw and original their minds were

French women make my thang go boing

i am spiritually balkan

Last edited:
I think you missed an obvious one when you were making your options. Japanophillia. You know, with the massive popularity of anime and manga all around the world.

I hate everyone equally

I think you missed an obvious one when you were making your options. Japanophillia. You know, with the massive popularity of anime and manga all around the world.
Yes, there are still different options: (Japonophilia, Italophilia, Swedophilia), but for this I made a separate item "your version".

I hate everyone equally
Was there really no culture that fascinated you so that you would try to learn its language or just study the history of this country, where this culture comes from?

none of these lol but i remember the babylonians, assyrians, sumerians, egyptians, phoenixes etc but never been a fan of any of them

idc about cultures

I wish I lived in us. US nowadays has problems but it's the country closest to perfection (depends on state). Not THE perfection but commies will have hard time to destroy it once and for all. Time enough for my life

none of these lol but i remember the babylonians, assyrians, sumerians, egyptians, phoenixes etc but never been a fan of any of them
but i'll add one thing even if it's true i'm not a fan of japan for a while in the past i was, i even wanted to learn kanji lol. But mine was a fleeting passion and i've never been 100% interested in a single culture (including japan) i know some territories like hokkaido, tokyo, mount fuji and a few others but, if i were really interested i would inform myself much but MUCH more. Maybe my passion for politics could fill this void of mine one day. But i don't consider myself a real fan, mine was just curiosity deriving from the otaku world. Real fans know much more.

Greekophilia, Constantinople and ERE were based.

but i'll add one thing even if it's true i'm not a fan of japan for a while in the past i was, i even wanted to learn kanji lol. But mine was a fleeting passion and i've never been 100% interested in a single culture (including japan) i know some territories like hokkaido, tokyo, mount fuji and a few others but, if i were really interested i would inform myself much but MUCH more. Maybe my passion for politics could fill this void of mine one day. But i don't consider myself a real fan, mine was just curiosity deriving from the otaku world. Real fans know much more.
oh right i was also into vikings but only because of a tv series. i had read up on cosmogony and stuff to read but then i lost interest

Have you experienced a fascination with some foreign culture so much that you study its history and try to imitate it? As a teenager, I was an Americanophile myself.I still have an American flag in my room, although I have never been to the USA.
I really want to learn more about Persian culture (especially pre-Islam)

Nordicphile (or whatever the term is) in the past.

I used to be a Nordphile in the past

Japanophile. Since ever.