Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you also dumb, unintelligent without talent and no purpose?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I am not good at anything, literally even if I was forced to practice something I would not still be good at it since I zone out and do something completely different.
It's as If don't have a clue of anything else.
I was at a point told that I was useless even for flipping burgers and that I should do anything else.
Don't know why I am a doofus+ugly.
What did I do wrong in my previous life?
51K7SON7THL

Yes :feelsaww:

What hurts the most is that I'm just annoying and can't make any friends. Even the truest of trucels can still have one or two gaming buddies but I don't. People just love to single me out.

Yes, It hurts being mogged at everything. You feel like your whole life is worthless.

Yes :feelsaww:

What hurts the most is that I'm just annoying and can't make any friends. Even the truest of trucels can still have one or two gaming buddies but I don't. People just love to single me out.
Sucks, I also am lonely, but worse than that is not being able to find your own worth when you only quietly rot.

Yes, It hurts being mogged at everything. You feel like your whole life is worthless.
I know right?
Hate how hollywood depicts ugly males as the nerdy type who loves science and mathematical stuff.
I for instance, sucked at math when I was a kid.

I also am lonely, but worse than that is not being able to find your own worth when you only quietly rot.
Tbh, lots of people are just worthless, and that's not just me being bitter.
I'd be fine with being a rich loser, for example, I don't actually want to work or create things.

I know right?
Hate how hollywood depicts ugly males as the nerdy type who loves science and mathematical stuff.
I for instance, sucked at math when I was a kid.
Same, I barely could do basic algebra. Understanding the simplest shit was hard for me.

Tbh, lots of people are just worthless,
I find Mc donald's wagies quite useful, they can at least be proficient with quick tasks and have a slight cooking knowledge.
I for instance, can't make a peanut butter sandwich without fucking it up.

I find Mc donald's wagies quite useful, they can at least be proficient with quick tasks and have a slight cooking knowledge.
I for instance, can't make a peanut butter sandwich without fucking it up.
I feel that, but... do you really want to do that?

i have the lowest iq of the entire forum

I want that because I need the money not because it's a passion to do that.
Waging is a scam, I like fantasizing about being nepotismmaxxed.
If you really want a job, aren't there better alternatives? Maybe driving?
Oh, right, being a cop must be easy as fuck. Same with private security, border patrol etc. Maybe even National Guard?

I am not good at anything, literally even if I was forced to practice something I would not still be good at it since I zone out and do something completely different.
I was at a point told that I was useless even for flipping burgers and that I should do anything else.
View attachment 561603
sonichu babies:shock:
we are all mogged by the universe, as its gigabig in fundamentally everything, but you are as invisible as dark matter

Waging is a scam, I like fantasizing about being nepotismmaxxed.
If you really want a job, aren't there better alternatives? Maybe driving?
Oh, right, being a cop must be easy as fuck. Same with private security, border patrol etc. Maybe even National Guard?
I can't even drive an effin' car.
Both nepotism and neetmaxxing are dreams I also constantly wish of.

You are so dumb you’re unintelligent

What's with the Chris-Chan comic?

T
Tbh, lots of people are just worthless, and that's not just me being bitter.
I'd be fine with being a rich loser, for example, I don't actually want to work or create things.
I’m basically a rich loser :feelzez:

What's with the Chris-Chan comic?
OP was beating off and then accidentally uploaded the page he was looking at.
Or maybe it was an example of a work without skill or talent, take your pick.
I’m basically a rich loser
I thought that you were a cool Upper East Side kid but you're literally from Queens, lololol.

Tbh this started happening to me a lot more in recent years. It's what too many years of Incel can do to a mf.
I'm 31 and I have started experiencing this more often.
I think I'm below average in most things, I feel inferior overall.

Last edited:
Yes , i don't know what to do with my life

dopamine receptors are fried bro. at least get 1 skill under ur belt u can work on. even if its 1 hour per day.

over 20 years youll be in a different place rather than still rotting

I'm 31 and I have started experiencing this more often.
I think I'm below average in most things, I feel inferior overall.

I just feel "slower" than before. No matter what I am doing, whether playing a video game or whatever else, Incel has grown like a cancer in the back of my brain, and now intrudes my thoughts intermittently but frequently, all day, every day.

no i was among the top academically for all of high school and university but it sdoesn't matter cos face > everything

dopamine receptors are fried bro. at least get 1 skill under ur belt u can work on. even if its 1 hour per day.

over 20 years youll be in a different place rather than still rotting
:bluepill:
no i was among the top academically for all of high school and university but it sdoesn't matter cos face > everything
Then it means that you had the ways to actually succeed and at least betacuck some stacy.
We didn't even have that.

Yes I am a dolt and am really boring and predictable. People are just not impressed with me at all

My PIQ is impaired from Autism.

funny that whenever i am outside of incel forums i taken on a depressive persona with this attitude

but if i am in the forum i cope and say its not like that

funny that whenever i am outside of incel forums i taken on a depressive persona with this attitude

but if i am in the forum i cope and say its not like that
that's unique

Same. I failed in everything in life.

View attachment 561603
I'm only good at gaming

No, though I thought this was true...

I was diagnosed with very low processing speed. It wasn't until I was deep in the throes of my second mental breakdown that I realized something odd: I'd stop reading entire paragraphs at the very beginning yet recall the entire thing afterwards.

Again...:

Yep. I've failed at so many things, it hurts just to think about it. :feelscry: