Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you against multi-racial societies?

Are you against multi-racial societies?

• Yes

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Do you prefer homogeneous or multi-racial societies?

In America or other nations there has to be an always shifting deal between different people and a race debate which is a debilitating factor, instead of focussing on more important issues every debate there is racialized. Something that would have been redundant in a homogenous so(y)ciety. People are divided by race, culture, class - and the less differences the more they have in common and the more effective they are in their actions.

The lie of liberalism is that people have common interests, this is not even true for people within one nation, often interests are mutually exclusive (like the ones of men/women) which leads to conflict, more differences will lead to more conflict. In Europe the UDSSR and the Königreich Österreich-Ungarn as well as Jugoslavia broke apart. "This doesn't mean that it will also fail in the future!" - it is simply not worth the risk when it never worked before.

Tolerance/equality/etc. are (if existent at all) only intermediary stages. True equality can never exist (at least not for long) - due to the Tocqueville effect the demands of a group will only rise the more they become satisfied, equality and egalitarianism are therefore inherent lies that will only satisfy people for a short amount of time, then the oppressed becomes the oppressor and this will repeat itself. With diversity the inner politics become the outer politics - and then it is not about deciding the fate of a commonly shared country, but rather about damage control between enemy power blocks.

Diversity is not a strength, but (if you look at the pictures of the racial riots and the burnt cities) the biggest weakness of the USA, why should you import that ticking time bomb into your own country? Imagine how these pictures were for every enemy of the USA, if you want the USA to be diminished greatly in its efficiency just orchestrate one single event that then gets picked up by the racialized media and then you don't have an exterior conflict anymore, but an interior one. America has become an empire which oppresses its own population while bringing its shitty culture under the disguise of freedom into the rest of the world.

Last but not least: Who wants it in our present days? Large corporations and (mostly misandrist and explicitely pro-feminist) cultural bolshevists. It's detrimental for everyone who isn't a landlord/corporatist/enjoyer of this modern, "free" world. Look at the Coca Cola memo - the workforce should become less "white" and "less white" is a synonym for better slaves, far more eager to work harder for less money, this migration enables loan dumping ad infinitum, rising rents (more people, same area, more demand, same supply), more competition among males for females (because most migrants are males), etc. Of course someone could say: "Well the system is to blame!" - yes, this is partially true, but this system is not changeable within realistic time frames and therefore your policies directly hurt us, an utopian future vision of leftism is something that nobody with an relevance believes in anymore, the current policies of financial redistribution don't affect any richfags, but rather the (white) middle class.

Last edited:
Interesting poll results, where are all the ethnics hating on White nationalists? Aren’t they in favor of multi-racial societies?

Maybe they don’t read the lounge :feelswhat:

People here tend to be against race mixing and multicultural societies as a whole.

I find it ironic since we’re incels here and have been discriminated against by society.

Assuming most of those who object multiracial societies are white, then they need not worry about ethnics taking their women, since white men have the highest SMV in white countries.

If ethnics are the ones are against the preposition of multiracial societies then they are simply hypocritical since most African, Indian, Asian, etc countries are largely natively dominated. These people complaining are those living in western societies and then say that they want one race societies instead. Though not all ethnics, chose to live in white countries.

This leads me to believe that those who object multiracial societies do so because:

1) of the impact ethnic demographics have on the society
2) failure to succeed and cope in a non native environment (ethics)
3) Unrestricted, uncoverted racism.

Interesting poll results, where are all the ethnics hating on White nationalists? Aren’t they in favor of multi-racial societies?
As much as they want to shame us for wanting to be with our own, they know deep down they want to be with their own race as well.

Ethnics too should be against multi racial societies.

I have no problem with it. Race means nothing to me.

I think the human races are too different in terms of looks, mentality and intelligence to properely function together. Each race also thrives better in their respective home climates. There are exceptions of course, but I’m speaking broadly.

When a minority-race immigrates to a new country, the government imo always needs to make some extra screening to be sure the minority-race will be fully compatible with the people already living there.

@yeahyeah
@Caesercel

Last edited:
Do you prefer homogeneous or multi-racial societies?
We lose in every society mate, the rich will get what they want, the poor will lose what they need

I would actually like to live in a more genetically diverse city. In my city 99.99% of people are the same race with the same traits, it can get pretty boring.

no niggers, no cumskins

I would actually like to live in a more genetically diverse city. In my city 99.99% of people are the same race with the same traits, it can get pretty boring.
Interesting :feelshehe: Have you ever been to a multi-racial city/country?

Spice up your life with Islamic terrorists, black gangs, latino drug dealers, and indian street shitters. Its great!

In my city 99.99% of people are the same race with the same traits
What city and what race?
please be white, please be white

Im not human, so i don't care honestly. However, i really don't think it matters either way.

I think all races would benefit from not having to deal with each other, and getting their own respective land far away from each other.

But this is never going to happen. Not only is it not profitable, but its not realistic either. You can't expect the rich to be satisfied with having a specific amount of power or land, and eventually they will want to branch out into others land (as pigskins have done many times before and are now crying about)

In order to save the idea of differen't races, one solution would be to develop a drug or chemical that makes it so theres a 50/50 chance of having a baby that will have the full racial genetics of either parent. So if a pigskin and an asian person are having a baby, the child would either be full white or full asian. Therefore keeping the racial genes pure.

This however is a fantasy solution, and like it or not, Humans will return to how they were before. One single race of people.

No amount of whining or flinging racial slurs is going to change that.

I believe that multi-racial societies can never work without any sort of conflict. I feel that nativism and various traits of wanting to further respective ethnic groups are innate traits that everyone is born with.

I'm a nigger and have nothing in common with other niggers.