Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you above average height in your area? I propose a way to check.

WatchfulObserver

WatchfulObserver

Hyperborean Aryan Spirit
National averages can be very misleading for some. I myself find it strange how the average men's height in my country is 5'9 (175cm) yet most men seem to be at least my height or taller. Thus I propose an easy way to find out if you're average, below, or above. Go to a populated street, and look straight ahead. The reason for this is that most men appear taller than they are to you because you see the world from the height of your eyes, but you measure people's height the top of their head. Walk around for a bit, and see where most men's eye heights are. I've tried this out in multiple cities and it seems to work pretty well.

I am well below average height for my area

I'm the average height of a foid in my area

I'm 5'4 even a fire hydrant is taller than me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No. I am 5'3.

I live among manlets, almost no one is taller as me.

Country? Or are you talking about your household?
North of Brazil and no, i'm talking about going outside, i dont heightmog everyone and i dont really stand out but is hard to find someone that is above my height.

North of Brazil and no, i'm talking about going outside, i dont heightmog everyone and i dont really stand out but is hard to find someone that is above my height.
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

6' is apparently the average in my area. Though I feel like it's taller, I get heightmogged by almost every fourth person I see.

I get heightmogged by at least 50% of foids.

National averages can be very misleading for some. I myself find it strange how the average men's height in my country is 5'9 (175cm) yet most men seem to be at least my height or taller. Thus I propose an easy way to find out if you're average, below, or above. Go to a populated street, and look straight ahead. The reason for this is that most men appear taller than they are to you because you see the world from the height of your eyes, but you measure people's height the top of their head. Walk around for a bit, and see where most men's eye heights are. I've tried this out in multiple cities and it seems to work pretty well.
The average height of your country is misleading because boomers are included in that national average. There are separate statistics for younger people.

Average height is 6.3

I'm pretty sure average height statistics are misleading in West because of the large elder population that is irrelevant to our dating prospects and spend all of their time indoors, away from the public. Older generatios are shorter in general and age probably shrinks people a bit. It's unbelievable how tall young people are getting. I've gone from thinking my sub 180 cm height is "passable" to pretty much feeling like a fucking midget out on the street.

I am 6 foot or 6'1 and I am unironically below average for the place I live (The Netherland)

172cm, most guys 177-180cm here

I'm well below average height (i'm 5'4), especially compared to zoomers

I'm below average, I'd say. I think most young guys in my area are about 183/6'.
I'm pretty sure average height statistics are misleading in West because of the large elder population that is irrelevant to our dating prospects and spend all of their time indoors, away from the public. Older generatios are shorter in general and age probably shrinks people a bit. It's unbelievable how tall young people are getting. I've gone from thinking my sub 180 cm height is "passable" to pretty much feeling like a fucking midget out on the street.
That's based. That's my thoughts. I think it can be applied to any place, btw.
The reason for this is that most men appear taller than they are to you because you see the world from the height of your eyes, but you measure people's height the top of their head.
I've experienced the opposite. Like, at first you think that guy is shorter or of your height, but as he gets closer, you realize he's actually taller than you. JFL.

Last edited:
I'm 182cm / 5'11.75" But I live in the American Midwest, most of the girls prefer 6'3"+. I think the average white guy in the city I live in is around 6'1"/185cm, so I am about 1.5" below the white average, but most of the other races have an average height of 5'9/175cm, except for African Americans (5'11" avg.) so JBW plays as big of a role as height where I live.

Last edited:
National averages can be very misleading for some. I myself find it strange how the average men's height in my country is 5'9 (175cm) yet most men seem to be at least my height or taller.
One thing to keep in mind is if they are including the entire male population, then the average would be dragged down by very elderly men.

Average height of populations grows over time, and you also naturally decrease in height as you get older (bone density loss, shrinking discs, bad posture)

So the "average height" would be lower than the "average height of a man of your age group" for both reasons.

We should also keep in mind that lower-confidence guys (ie short guys) probably spend less time out in public whereas confident chads strut about, so this could also explain part of your perception.

Walk around for a bit, and see where most men's eye heights are. I've tried this out in multiple cities and it seems to work pretty well.
risk of eye contact with dudes too high, would get me killed

I'm 5"10, average height in Germany, but in foid's eyes still small

180cm in the Netherlands, kind of ok for a Turkcel but there is no point in competing when average height is 184-186 with almost every other guy mogging you in every way. Would have better luck if I moved to where my parents came from.

Yeah legit, I’ve started guessing people’s heights from their eye level. I think 6’3-6’4 people can appear 2 meters sometimes when looking at the top of their head, but their eye level is around the top of my head or below.

Average height here is 181 cm and I’m 183 cm, and I just feel average. A lot of men are shorter than me, but a lot of men are also taller than me

Are you above average height in your area?​

Yeah,not that i give 2 shits (other than the feeling of seeing normies shorter then me as cockroaches when i go grocery shopping once in a while),i prefer to stay away as much as possible from normie scumciety.

Yeah legit, I’ve started guessing people’s heights from their eye level. I think 6’3-6’4 people can appear 2 meters sometimes when looking at the top of their head, but their eye level is around the top of my head or below.

Average height here is 181 cm and I’m 183 cm, and I just feel average. A lot of men are shorter than me, but a lot of men are also taller than me
Nationality? Dutch or Northern Euro?

(other than the feeling of seeing normies shorter then me as cockroaches when i go grocery shopping once in a while)
Are you a 6'6 "incel"?

I’m a 5’9 ricecel but in Minnesota where the foids here are like Viking princesses :feelsrope: :ahegao: In my area, it seems like most men are taller than me. Maybe Im a landingstripforeheadcel

Above average. I’m already about average or maybe an inch above average for my race, but the area I’m in has a ton of Mexicans. I’d say 75th percentile with lifts. In white areas thought definitely below average. But I low trust mog so there’s that I guess

Wikipedia says the average urban male height in Brazil is 173, but in southern urban areas, it's above that for sure.

Wikipedia says the average urban male height in Brazil is 173, but in southern urban areas, it's above that for sure.
I'm 178cm in the South and am just a bit above average. I guess it's about 175.

tall.life puts me at the 11.5th percentile and it does seem to be about right. I take the subway every weekday and one in every eight people or so are about my height or shorter. So, the answer is fuck no, not even close

Pretty clearly above average around 6'1".

Boomers might average 5'8"-5'9", most young guys around here probably 5'10".

At 5’11”, I can sometimes walk past dozens of people and be taller than them all

and other times, I’m the shortest guy in the room

like the people I work with are around 6’2” on average