Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel are you above 20 years old and virgin? watch this video at your own risk

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
daily reminder, you will never experience THIS

Each day the rope becomes more and more beckoning

This is why I can't listen to most mainstream music with lyrics or watch movies with plots about adolescents growing up. I end up angry and depressed that I had no experiences in my youth.

This is why I can't listen to most mainstream music with lyrics or watch movies with plots about adolescents growing up. I end up angry and depressed that I had no experiences in my youth.

This x10000

I've had to completely shut out movies, tv, music, and practically any other form of media. Literally every show has some form of romance here and there. Something I will never have. There's pure SuiFuel everywhere.

I can only listen to brutal incel metal music. And only watch shows like animal documentaries or Discovery channel science shit.

I can't watch movies with female protagonists, listen to music with female vocals, watch documentaries with female voice overs - really just anything where a woman is prominently featured enrages me.
At least there's stuff like Fist of the North Star. Just men punching and killing each other, with women being nothing more than props.
f69d0abdcb136a31c90a019215bc06ffeb7a122e_hq.jpg

This kind of shit is why I'm happy that at least my cat likes being near me. Fuck this awful world and fuck the MSM for promoting this bluepill nonsense. When are we ever going to see proper representation in any kind of media??

This kind of shit is why I'm happy that at least my cat likes being near me. Fuck this awful world and fuck the MSM for promoting this bluepill nonsense. When are we ever going to see proper representation in any kind of media??

Petmaxxing is one of the best copes. I can't wait until I move out and have my own apartment I might buy a cat or something.

I remember that movie, had to watch that for English lmao.
They teach you step by step how to make pipe bombs in that movie. Its pretty well made and accurate to the real life events at columbine.

Petmaxxing is one of the best copes. I can't wait until I move out and have my own apartment I might buy a cat or something.

Adopt and save a cat or dog from a high kill/turnover shelter that would otherwise be dying, man. My cat has saved my life so many times just by being a dumb friend, I consider it a return on the favor. Very good kitty.

Why would you watch/listen to anything made by normies for normies? Torture.

just take the 2dpill
tenor.gif

Nope, no media with romantic context for me, thanks.

yeah, and people wonder why we are mad, life experiences denied to us.

Is this how agony feels like?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back