Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you able to get empathy from your parents about your situation?

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★
How common it is, when you try to explain to your parents your situation in life, and provide your black pilled knowledge/perspective, they would not really fully accept what you say, and instead would shame you for not listening to them to resort to their blue pill advise, even that it's completely pointless and not going to make a difference in your life (or not to the extent that they would hope so). When you try logically to explain things, and they would just get upset and stop talking to you. I wish I had more supporting parents, but it seems like for me, being dealt shitty cards in life is the whole package when it comes to family too.

No. Smother can see me only as small child, and by standards of small child I have good life. But she ignores my sexual and romantic needs, my everyday suffering in loneliness. Child has food, clothes, and toys, what else he could need more
Father wants me to be normal casual man, and cannot understand my desire for special, different, alternative waifu

My parents are bluepilled and thinks a 5'1 balding truecel can get a girlfriend if he works hard

No. Smother can see me only as small child, and by standards of small child I have good life. But she ignores my sexual and romantic needs, my everyday suffering in loneliness. Child has food, clothes, and toys, what else he could need more
Father wants me to be normal casual man, and cannot understand my desire for special, different, alternative waifu
You told your parents that you only like lolis?

You told your parents that you only like lolis?
Told do not want old femoids, expressed my hate towards "age of consent". And constantly telling father I want alternative subcultural girl and he always gets mad about this. "Grow up", he says. Yes, and betabux for boring casual roastie...
I pass

Told do not want old femoids, expressed my hate towards "age of consent". And constantly telling father I want alternative subcultural girl and he always gets mad about this. "Grow up", he says. Yes, and betabux for boring casual roastie...
I pass
Do you work or are you NEET?

No, they just act like I'm blaming them and either act like I told them I hate them or act like I insulted them. There's no telling your parents about inceldom.

Do you work or are you NEET?
NEET. Have no motivation for betabuxing, for being "grown man" and normal member of society. Only having cute adorable alternative weirdofreak waifu could motivate

NEET. Have no motivation for betabuxing, for being "grown man" and normal member of society. Only having cute adorable alternative weirdofreak waifu could motivate
How old are you?

most parents were bluepilled whole life af and dont know shit about blackpill, they think if u are decent looking and just not be deformed u can have girls JFL

No, they just act like I'm blaming them and either act like I told them I hate them or act like I insulted them. There's no telling your parents about inceldom.

Yes this is the tactics they use when I mentioned they would get upset and stop talking lol... It's kinda like when you argue with a female, and she would say something illogical just to put you down.

I know, I’m just curious.
I'm always too young for "serious" normal femoids, those creatures have no value for me, I have no value for them, and that be good, only if not world shaped for their needs and against my

JFL at explaining anything more complex than a lightswitch to a boomer.

Parents don't really care and will probably try to deny it if I ever brought it up to them, its honestly my mother's and my father's fault for being shitty parents and not being ready to raise a child. Its also my father's fault for being a coward degenerate pot smoker before I was even born.

Parents will usually always make excuses for thier offspring... I dont blame them. It is simply an inhuman trait to give up on your child.

Some parents do disown thier child though if they fail to meet certain standards. Chinese and Japanese parents are well known to do that.

If I didn’t like hearing the sound of my own voice I would’ve stopped talking to them a long time ago

They try and push their cucked views on me.

I quote what they say:

"Work hard now; Yes the women are rejecting you whilst you're young (At least they acknowledge my situation), but start earning money and work hard. When you're in your 30s (JFL at thinking I'm living that long), they'll (single cumrag diabolical moms with bastard children) will flock to you."

I just laugh.

Sadly, no. I tried to explain that wasted youth and no normal human things in life is no joke on many ocasions...

> Meh, you are just depressed for past 20 years

> just
> depressed
> for 20 years

I'm always too young for "serious" normal femoids, those creatures have no value for me, I have no value for them, and that be good, only if not world shaped for their needs and against my
That's some serious cope my dude, you are in your mid 30s. It's not too young by any means.

My parents don't talk about it.

My mom will sometimes make comments like "I think its time for you to find a GF".

REEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: You think it's that easy!!!!!!

My parents are bluepilled fags who think I'm the problem. I don't talk to them anymore.

My mother is a slut, my father a betabux.

There is no empathy from either, nor do I want abt from them. I hope they die soon, so I can get the superannuation and their numerous investment assets.

My mum still tells me there’s hope of me getting a job, car, license or gf. I just tell her I’m gonna jump in front of a train sometime soon and I get the “but your life is too precious” fucking bluepilled Jewish lies.

No, my father gives me shit for everything. My mother is okay but she still doesn't get it.

No

They think I should work hard and when I'm 50, I should marry someone who's children are already grown up

That's some serious cope my dude, you are in your mid 30s. It's not too young by any means.
Always too young for roasties, while dick can be erected

@tlightz
JFL at actually trying to explain this shit to your parents, the black pill is inherently an insult to "their love for eachother" because you are essentially saying that your mother only likes your dad because he's good looking or he's her beta provider, you really think you are going to get egotistical NPC's to admit these faults about themselves, you are wasting your time, people aren't going to renounce decades of their investment into a relationship as nothing but a farce when its "so late into the game", its too late to quit, they are already midway or close to the finish line, they mind will create mental blocks to stop them from even agreeing with you

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME

Lets say your parents did agree with you and became black pilled, what now?, now their relationship might be jeopardized and they may even divorce because they'll start looking at eachother differently, no good would even come out of black pilling them even if it was possible, you'd just be being selfish, you'd ruin your parents relationship just so that you can get someone to feel sorry for you and give you some pats on the back, some "I understand, its not your fault" statements, now that shit is pathetic

If you truly believed the black pill you would not be chasing positive reinforcement about its existence, JFL at wanting your parents "support", what does it matter if they support and believe in you, that isn't going to change your life

Lol no, my dad refuses to believe anything I say and thinks that I am gay.

No female will ever emphasize with it. They can't comprehend the reality.

No female will ever emphasize with it. They can't comprehend the reality.
This. Also doesn't help if your father isn't present, (mine passed away years ago)

No

They think I should work hard and when I'm 50, I should marry someone who's children are already grown up
Giga brutal. Trying to bluepill and force cuckoldry at the same time

They tell me if you get a great job and become rich, you can get any girl you want in the world.
Legit their words.
Makes me want to rope.

No. They don't understand my mental problems because they're hyper NT boomers. I'm just a "smart, but lazy" manchild to them. I'm both of those things, but there's more to it than that.

Yes, because of that they support my NEET lifestyle.

Not really. they never understood me and never will