Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a wordcel or a shape rotator?

Wordcel or Shape Rotator?

• Wordcel

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Shape Rotator

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I am somewhat inbetween both camps. I can certainly rotate 3D objects in my head but at the same time most of my logical thinking is done via verbal problem solving (and I suck at maths). Imo I am either a high tier wordcel or a low tier shape rotator but for my answer I will put shape rotator because I do definitely have enough traits to just about edge into that catagory.

What's a wordcel

Quite a difficult question to answer, though I'll try...

I have a brain lesion. That lesion reduced my PIQ.

VIQ:

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-02-03-56-png.551086

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-01-34-26-png.551078

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-01-34-42-png.551080

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-01-35-02-png.551081

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-02-02-06-png.551087

Still:

screenshot-from-2022-01-19-12-12-04-png.564735

screenshot-from-2022-01-19-12-11-51-png.564731

I've had obsessive fantasies and constant daydreams since I was a young child. I'd "depersonalize" and envision myself briefly as femoids or anime characters. I relive memories and experiences often, with plenty of visual fluidity in that the envisioned scenarios meld with my newer experiences. This means I've envisioned certain group therapy youth chatting with me about pure math, biology, and political matters.

No.

However, closing my eyes to rest results in extremely vivid, abstract daydreams of which I have no control or ability to direct. I can never hope to paint them on any medium.

Both, tbhnglossus.

i like learning new words :feelswhere:

I'm a shape shifter

Shape rotator, for sure. I'm absolutely no good with words, but I am able to look at 3D objects in my head and move them around.

A wordcel has higher verbal IQ than spatial IQ.
My verbal IQ is as low as my social IQ: near-nonexistent. :feelsbadman: But hey, at least I have spatial IQ, that's certainly helped me out a lot in life! :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My verbal IQ is as low as my social IQ: near-nonexistent. :feelsbadman: But hey, at least I have spatial IQ, that's certainly helped me out a lot in life! :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Tbh words hasn’t gotten me much further than spatial IQ, so any way you cut it

Yeah I’m good at shapes only, that’s why I can’t argue, because all my thought processes are done through images in my head, like a comic strip. :feelsjuice:

Tbh words hasn’t gotten me much further than spatial IQ, so any way you cut it
Oh, I figured word IQ would lend itself to being NT, and then maybe I would've been able to ascend at some point in my life if that was the case. I guess not. :feelsbadman:

Yeah I’m good at shapes only, that’s why I can’t argue, because all my thought processes are done through images in my head, like a comic strip. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, it gets hard to put those thoughts to words, like the thoughts have to go through a translation process to get there. I understand this completely.

Oh, I figured word IQ would lend itself to being NT, and then maybe I would've been able to ascend at some point in my life if that was the case. I guess not. :feelsbadman:
At least in my experience it hasn’t gotten me anywhere that a shapecel wouldn’t be. :feelsseriously:

Yeah, it gets hard to put those thoughts to words, like the thoughts have to go through a translation process to get there. I understand this completely.
I thought I was NT but am really starting to question it :feelsjuice: