Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a virgin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date

Are you a virgin?

• Yes, I have never had sexual intercourse.

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • Yes, but I had to pay for it.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • No, I am not a virgin.

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8 more years until I'm a wraith, fuck paying some bitch who would be repulsed by me otherwise at this stage and helping fund her luxury lifestyle. I'd rather rape in a way if I could get away with it and I weren't so nice, sex should be free and a basic human right.

jw0mTIP87hLMuhbtqAgrsD8ZlIJC7VwOOF87P-bkUUc.jpg

Minjaze said:
What about that blowjob though? How the fuck did that happen?
Unless you payed for it there is no way you're an incel.

Odd story, but when I lived with my dad, he had this Middle Eastern babysitter for his kid. The babysitter had 3 kids in Jordan (country in ME), and my dad and stepmom had them move in with us. Long story short, the girl that did it to me was desperate. I did nothing to initiate, she was just a slut that touched me one day, and then that ended up happening one time, and one time only. She ended up marrying a curry dude. Before and after that one experience, I've gotten nothing and continue to get nothing from females. I don't even remember how it felt to get that "bj".

Are you retarded? Of course I am a sexless, kissless, dateless, hugless, handholdless virgin. Why the fuck would I be here otherwise?

DankIncel said:
Are you retarded? Of course I am a sexless, kissless, dateless, hugless, handholdless virgin. Why the fuck would I be here otherwise?

Read the forum rules boyo

blickpall said:
Poll has been fixed as per OP but I think that it would be best if you simply remade the thread at this point, or remade the poll. I am sure it confused way too many people.

Also, to OP:

Review the rules and definitions on what it actually means to be incel. Incel != virgin. And there will be no purge just based on whether you've had sex or not; review the rules on what is allowed or not allowed. Stop witch hunting. Thanks.

Respek

itsOVER said:
There's not even one universal fakecel definition. You've drawn the line conveniently at the point where you're not a fakecel but everyone who has gone further is.

Precisely why everyone should stop it, unless it's an infiltrator or someone who is super frauding and admits it. Those are really the only two situations I can think of.

>19 have had sex before without paying

REEEEEEE