Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a soyboy ?

are you ?

• Im soy

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Incels cant be soy (even 200 T)

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • My T is above any norms

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
Im sure i have low t but no never a soyboy it may be mental tbh ngl srs

Not really since all my environments are heavily male so female mentality doesn't really influence me ever. I dont think of myself as masculine/I see myself as having feminine traits but whenever I mention this people laugh at me and say I am not really feminine at all so idk what I count as.
> Hapa
> High T
Pick one.
cope

interesting.
dancing-cat-gif.209186

hair falling out means you have high T

You are scientifically incorrect. Hair loss is caused by DHT. Certain enzymes convert testosterone into DHT that makes you grow body hair, but at the same time kills hair on your head. The more DHT you have, the less testosterone you have. Stop spreading misinformation.

I have zero ambition and am constantly depressed/tired so probably.

You are scientifically incorrect. Hair loss is caused by DHT. Certain enzymes convert testosterone into DHT that makes you grow body hair, but at the same time kills hair on your head. The more DHT you have, the less testosterone you have. Stop spreading misinformation.
Bruh I believe you are scientifically incorrect, where do you think dht comes from? Better question do you know what dht is? It’s a type of testosterone that increases your strength stats but also affects those who have hair follicles that are sensitive. Hair follicles that are sensitive to dht will shed and die out. Either way you gain a strength stat increase but lose points off your charisma stat

hair falling out means you have high T

Not necessarily. That's based on your sensitivity to DHT, which is genetic. You can be a 1000 ng/dL high test monster and be NW0, or be a 300 ng/dL barely male NW10, and everything inbetween.

I have high T traits but I'm also very lanky so idk.

I have a very low 2D:4D and I am pretty low inhibition. So no.