Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a santa denier?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Just want to see who is a Santa denier so you give Santa a easier list of people who are getting coal this year :feelshaha:.
EAEAA54B 6C5F 4DA0 A88A 127DDE3FF8C3

Excellent Christmas denier meme.
@TheNEET

I grew up a Jehovah's witness so i literally grew up without ever believing in this bullshit.
but the con was that i never got presents at christmas time

I believe in Santa. Some people have said that Santa is actually satan but i won't buy that.

Santa is a fat faggot. If he were real, he wouldve dropped an obedient looksmatch gf through my chimney by now.

Santa is a fat faggot. If he were real, he wouldve dropped an obedient looksmatch gf through my chimney by now.
He’a gonna drop a obedient bag of coal down your chimney now retard

Santa gives gifts based on PERSONALITY.

Yah fuck off.

I grew up a Jehovah's witness so i literally grew up without ever believing in this bullshit.
but the con was that i never got presents at christmas time

But you did grow up believing in a far worse kind of bullshit.

I do believe in satan claws, but I don't worship him.

if santa has a toy workshop, why does he only give out items that can be purchased at the store?

fuck santa. flying fat faggot

Licensin66

No incentive for Sony and Microsoft to license their products to Santa;
they're not getting anything back in return, unless they're falsifying their taxes.

they're not getting anything back in return, unless they're falsifying their taxes.

Santa pays Sony and Microsoft with magic elf money to manufacture their products, so it's all kosher.

Santa is real and he's an autistic superhero
he uses his invigilation powers to keep massive databases of good and bad children (preoccupation with organization, classic autistic trait) and he rewards the good autistic boys with copes like trains or building blocks :feelsautistic:
Santa deniers just seethe cos they're naughty and never get any gifts :feelshaha: maybe… just maybe… if you were good, you'd get a gift as well

I suppose Saint Nicholas is/was real, but he was from what is now Turkey not the north pole. He did get bit combined with Odin and a Coke advert.

Santa is real and he's an autistic superhero
he uses his invigilation powers to keep massive databases of good and bad children (preoccupation with organization, classic autistic trait) and he rewards the good autistic boys with copes like trains or building blocks :feelsautistic:
Santa deniers just seethe cos they're naughty and never get any gifts :feelshaha: maybe… just maybe… if you were good, you'd get a gift as well

View attachment 380089
Based and santapilled

Advertising/Marketing

Advertising/Marketing

tbh, it's not a bad idea to get consoles into the hands of potential players at no cost to yourself.
Because then you can still make bank on video game sales, subscription services, etc.

tbh, it's not a bad idea to get consoles into the hands of potential players at no cost to yourself.
Because then you can still make bank on video game sales, subscription services, etc.
And remember not every kid gets desired presents from santa. But the ones who do will show and tell their friends. Who will then buy from the store
Jfl

A loving santa would have brought me a gf

Dude he is literally a concept businesses came up with to sell more stuff during christmas
I know, I meant that he was a representation of Satan to take the focus from Jesus. Jesus wasn't born on December, but at least people used to remember Him more during Christmas.

JFL @ Santa deniers; they have been blown out of the fucking water.
I've got a question for all you slugged-brained, drooling Santa-denying mongoloids: Can you prove that Santa does not, in fact, exist?

Can you prove that Santa does not, in fact, exist?

Well played. Everyone knows that if you can't prove the non-existence of something it must therefore exist.

Well played. Everyone knows that if you can't prove the non-existence of something it must therefore exist.
You're coping; 'non-existence' is literally impossible.