Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a product of racemixxing?

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date

Are you mixxed race?

• Yes, my dad is white

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Yes, my mom is white

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Yes, but nether are white

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • No, i had luck i am white

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • No, i had luck but i am an ethnic

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
No clue but both of my biological parents are white.

No, not that I know of. Egyptians have up to 15% Sub-Saharan ancestry or something. But I'm pretty sure that Northern-Berbers have up to none since they never really came into contact with Sub-Saharans for most of their history. The descendants of black slaves in Morocco all live in the Arab areas so that's probably where their ancestors lived as well.
Interesting. here is admix results of a moroccan admixture results:

41540297_299013044243238_3954003895503552512_n.jpg

And here is the algerian result:

41469697_299013060909903_6288886213692620800_n.jpg

as you can see here algerians have more subsaharan blood than moroccan and moroccans seems to be more native to their lands unlike algerians

Interesting. here is admix results of a moroccan admixture results:

41540297_299013044243238_3954003895503552512_n.jpg

And here is the algerian result:

41469697_299013060909903_6288886213692620800_n.jpg

as you can see here algerians have more subsaharan blood than moroccan and moroccans seems to be more native to their lands unlike algerians
Algerians and Moroccans are a very diverse group of people, Moroccans from one region are as distinct from the ones from another region that they might as well be different ethnic groups. It's the same for most Middle-Eastern nations, really. People in the north of both countries will have much more native/Berber ancestry while the south has a lot of full-blooded Sub-Saharan's. So for these tests to be more accurate, I think they should have done region-specific tests. Still pretty interesting to see though.
I'm guessing the fact that Moroccans are more native is due to their resisting against Arabization while the Algerians did that less, which is also why they have significantly less people who still speak Berber languages.

Algerians and Moroccans are a very diverse group of people, Moroccans from one region are as distinct from the ones from another region that they might as well be different ethnic groups. It's the same for most Middle-Eastern nations, really. People in the north of both countries will have much more native/Berber ancestry while the south has a lot of full-blooded Sub-Saharan's. So for these tests to be more accurate, I think they should have done region-specific tests. Still pretty interesting to see though.
I'm guessing the fact that Moroccans are more native is due to their resisting against Arabization while the Algerians did that less, which is also why they have significantly less people who still speak Berber languages.

These "atlantic med"

"Caucasus "

"southwest Asian" actually represent ancient groups that migrated. for example, "Caucasus" here refers to near east neolithic farmers and brought by them to Europe.

You also see northwest african admixture is high among you, which is a result of a mix between Neolithic farmers and Natufians
Natufians were levants, they looked like modern italians, greeks and a group of them like modern saudis. so you guys are a mix between these
So this is normal that some southern Europeans looks like North africans
So for these tests to be more accurate, I think they should have done region-specific tests. Still pretty interesting to see though.
yes that's true, for example, they test the whole country as "french DNA" for example and they include results of a non-french ethnicity, and when they calculate these findings to average you see stuff like " oh look french are close to arabs" or shit like this.

It should be specified if they want to know the correct DNA results of an ethnicity. saying this is a Turkish DNA project and then including a different ethnicity result to the project is pointless

Last edited:
I mean, it depends how you view on it. Both of my parents are culturally turkish but my fathers roots are persian and my mothers are probably balkan so dunno how to answer.

I am and it is shit. I am nether white or balkan i am just a shitty version of both. Like most europeans today i am a mixture of balkans slavs mediterans and whites.

Nope 100% Bangladesh

Tbh I don’t even know if I’m considered white. Anyone tried DNA tests? Thoughts?

I may be .1% Black according to 23andme, but I think that it may be higher.
My father's mother looked mixed, but it's hard to tell.
She was VERY old, and died back in 1975 aged 83.
Back then, 83 was old. Now I'm like 26 years away from 83. If that's not suicide fuel, I don't know what is (The part about being <30 years away from 85)